Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I need new Targa top to window rubber seals
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
steuspeed
What is the best place to get replacement seals. Should I get OEM or seals from 914 world?
somd914
Have you looked here? Haven't dealt with them yet, but have heard good things about their products. Anyone else care to chime in on 914 Rubber as I plan on buying from them in the future?

http://shop.914rubber.com/category.sc;jses...03?categoryId=9
rfuerst911sc
I have purchased nearly every piece that 914rubber makes and have been happy with every item. Good quality, fit and fairly priced plus a great guy to deal with. Support a great vendor you won't be disappointed.
t collins
agree.gif ... you will not be disappointed!
BajaXJ92
QUOTE(somd914 @ Oct 14 2011, 05:39 AM) *

Have you looked here? Haven't dealt with them yet, but have heard good things about their products. Anyone else care to chime in on 914 Rubber as I plan on buying from them in the future?

http://shop.914rubber.com/category.sc;jses...03?categoryId=9

thumb3d.gif Just ordered mine this morning.
ptravnic
914rubber - I've been pleased with each piece and the service that goes with.

-pt
luskesq
QUOTE(ptravnic @ Oct 14 2011, 07:14 AM) *

914rubber - I've been pleased with each piece and the service that goes with.

-pt

agree.gif

Keith
steuspeed
Thanks guys. Guess I will order up a set.

dion9146
Yep, another +1 for 914Rubber
steuspeed
Got my 914rubber targa to top edge of window molding. This stuff is nice. Better then factory if you ask me. Love the drip edge. Matches the top perfect.
Elby1
Hi Guys and Girls,

Well, after being a long time admirer, i purchased my first 914 3 weeks ago. Its a 1970 1.7 and ive gotta say... i love it. All ive got to do now is start making a list of reliable suppliers that sell decent oem/repro products.

Im hearing good things about 914rubber, my only question is, does anybody know if he ships to the UK?

Thanks for any help in advance.

James
kid914
QUOTE(Elby1 @ Nov 25 2011, 01:06 PM) *

Hi Guys and Girls,

Well, after being a long time admirer, i purchased my first 914 3 weeks ago. Its a 1970 1.7 and ive gotta say... i love it. All ive got to do now is start making a list of reliable suppliers that sell decent oem/repro products.

Im hearing good things about 914rubber, my only question is, does anybody know if he ships to the UK?

James

I purchased the windsheild rubber in April of 11. i purchased door scrapers too......got the windsheild rubber looks good! still waiting on the door scrapers, remember we ar in late november now!
Sent several messages, with short answers.
Mark keeps telling me it's the UPS and FED EX....I mean come on 7 months for (SCRAPERS)?????
Sent him a message to re-emburse me a week ago< ges what??? still no news.....

I will use hockey tape before i purchase anything from 914rubber!

Proceed with caution..
TurbOH Brad
I have never had a problem dealing with Mark. Good product at a good price!
TurbOH Brad
QUOTE(kid914 @ Nov 25 2011, 08:16 PM) *

Hi Guys and Girls,

James

I purchased the windsheild rubber in April of 11. i purchased door scrapers too......got the windsheild rubber looks good! still waiting on the door scrapers, remember we ar in late november now!
Mark keeps telling me it's the UPS and FED EX....I mean come on 7 months for (SCRAPERS)?????

Proceed with caution..

Shipping to Canada is the ultimate nightmare! confused24.gif
RiqueMar
QUOTE(TurbOH Brad @ Nov 25 2011, 07:01 PM) *

QUOTE(kid914 @ Nov 25 2011, 08:16 PM) *

Hi Guys and Girls,

James

Proceed with caution..

Shipping to Canada is the ultimate nightmare! confused24.gif

Second that, I even had Mark call me while he was on vacation to clarify a question I had about my order, I can't think of better customer service.
Mikey914
QUOTE(kid914 @ Nov 25 2011, 05:16 PM) *

Hi Guys and Girls,

James

Proceed with caution..

I just checked my orders for April 11, I have none from Canada. Can you PM me your specifics, as I have no requests for refunds or any open back orders for the scrapers.

I'm not perfect, and I have had issues, but I will do what's right. Please PM me and this will be taken care of.
-Mark
biker bob
Believe me Mark will make things right. He gets busy from time to time but this is not his real job. My guess is without a real job he would not be able to supply us with quality replacement rubber at a fair price. I have ordered all of the rubber for my restoration from Mark with complete satifaction.
My experience with our vendors has been top notch. All are committed to providing quality parts for our 914s. Support of our vendors will insure we continue getting quality parts at fair prices.

toolguy
I can't say enough good things about 914Rubber as a business or for Mark as a person. . He goes out of his way to deliver personal service in a prompt and courteous manner. . and his products are the best. . you can't beat the prices either. . If there is a problem, he'll make it right. . .
He's the kind of guy you'd introduce to your sister. . what more can I say. .
johannes
I order for me or for members of the french club. I have had no issue with shipping. BTW quality and price are excellent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.