Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOW...74 2.0...35K mi...$19K
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JeffBowlsby
Anyone know this car?

http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.co.../1/74095921.htm
Ferg
to someone it is... If it could be a concour winner with grunt work then yes, if it has had a spotty history and non orig parts and just looks real nice, then it would take the right buyer. There is always the "RIGHT" buyer for any particular car. wink.gif
Ferg
Howard
I sure hope so.
Chris H.
There was a Marathon Blue car that sold on e-bay about 2 years ago for $13,500. It was out of St Louis. Maybe it's the same one. That car was MIII-IINT. I think it had an aftermarket Momo steering wheel on it, along with the original one included with the car. I think Brad Mayeur knew the car and according to the story it was one of the nicest ones around.
SLITS
for 19.5 K, I'd look for a sixer. Don't need concours "garage queens".
vortrex
the trunk sure looks nice, but $19.9k, no way.
Porsche Rescue
Mine now has 33,500 since I drove it to WCC and back. Guess I better find FI and stock bumpers and try to get rich. But what would I buy that would be any more fun?
anthony
It would be like getting a new 914 for $20K. I think it's worth it if concours stuff floats your boat. Another way to look at it is that $20K is probably cheaper than restoring a car to that level.

But for $20K I'd rather have a nice 914 with new paint and an engine from Jake or a 914-6.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.