Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Orange County: Porsche 914 5-Speed Side-Shift Transmission (Anaheim, CA) $325
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > CraigsList - 914 related Ads (RSS) > CA - South
914World
I have a transmission in beautiful shape -- its still wrapped in the packaging from the shop I bought it from.
It was out of an early 70's model porche -- either a '73 or '74 with approx. 90k miles on it.

I bought it for my '68 beetle, but I couldn't find anyone who could convert it from a front facing trani to a rear facing trani -- which is why now i'm left to sell it (BUT if there is anyone who can do this for me, please email me and let me know! I rather convert it than sell it) I'm open to trades as well -- ideally a vw bus transmission

But in any case, I haven't been able to find anyone to do that for me so I'm putting it back out on the market. I can take pictures if you like -- its remarkable clean, just let me know and i'll rip open the packaging. Its currently being stored in my garage; I bought it in june 2011.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article
GT-914
QUOTE(914World @ Oct 14 2011, 03:41 PM) *

I have a transmission in beautiful shape -- its still wrapped in the packaging from the shop I bought it from.

It was out of an early 70's model porche -- either a '73 or '74 with approx. 90k miles on it.

I bought it for my '68 beetle, but I couldn't find anyone who could convert it from a front facing trani to a rear facing trani -- which is why now i'm left to sell it (BUT if there is anyone who can do this for me, please email me and let me know! I rather convert it than sell it) I'm open to trades as well -- ideally a vw bus transmission

But in any case, I haven't been able to find anyone to do that for me so I'm putting it back out on the market. I can take pictures if you like -- its remarkable clean, just let me know and i'll rip open the packaging. Its currently being stored in my garage; I bought it in june 2011. <!-- START CLTAGS -->

<ul class="blurbs">
[*] <!-- CLTAG GeographicArea=Anaheim, CA -->Location: Anaheim, CA
[*]it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
[/list]
<!-- END CLTAGS -->

View the full articlei have a tail shift trans

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.