Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hardware Kit Group Buy!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
A&PGirl
Group Buy on 2 Different Kits!

1st Kit- Leftover Special MUSR 12 Early Door Kits (1969-1972)

4 Replica Kits for the Special Price of $145 SHIPPED to your home!

These kits contain the hardware to reassemble both doors, door hinge bolts for both doors and Chrome window crank handles.

YES, for 914-6 too!
Click to view attachment

The hardware costs $155.50 + shipping & German Surcharge from Pelican Parts. 50% of the hardware is NLA. Chrome window cranks NLA.

2nd Kit-Leftover Engine Dress Kits

All Type 4 Engines

9 SS kits for the Special Price of $42 SHIPPED to your home!
8 Replica kits for the Special Price of $42 SHIPPED to your home!
Click to view attachment
The hardware costs $154.00 + Shipping & German Surcharge from Pelican Parts. 18 pieces are NLA from them (Porsche), but you get them in my kit. Stainless in the correct size & type is not an option!

The group buy will end Wednesday 19th at 5pm Central or if everything is spoken for before the ending date. Payment by Paypal. Payment required by the ending date. Once you have spoken up, I'll PM you the payment details and get your shipping address.

Quicker payment gets Quicker Shipment.
Gint
Carrie can you show me what is in that early door kit? Do you have any of the window parts in it? What do these chrome window cranks look like?
A&PGirl
Removed
JStroud
What is in the engine dress kit?

Thanks
Jeff
A&PGirl
Removed
A&PGirl
icon_bump.gif
Ends tomorrow
MoveQik
I just bought all new stainless hardware when we did my rebuild. That stuff is spendy, your price is awesome.
montoya 73 2.0
PM sent
A&PGirl
smile.gif Reserved aktion035.gif Paid smilie_pokal.gif Shipped

smile.gif montoya 73 2.0 - (2) SS Engine Dress Kits aktion035.gif smilie_pokal.gif
smile.gif smj (1) Early Door Kit
A&PGirl
icon_bump.gif

For the last half day.
A&PGirl
Ended.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.