Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Heat exchangers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Maine914
I have a '74 2.0, and am looking for heat exchangers. Any hints where I can find a pair? [PP is out.]
Also, I'm headed out to the promised land [northern California] on Thursday. Are there any parts stores, junkyards, etc., in the SF area where I might find a pair while I'm out there.
Thanks.
Mueller
are you serious??? wacko.gif

HPH, High Performance House in Redwood City is a place that must be on your list of places to visit....(and perhaps purchase from smile.gif )

stock replacement or stainless steel h/e's?? have you checked the classifieds yet? or post a WTB ad?
djm914-6
I forget the name now, but what about the Porsche dismantler in eastern Maine? Can anyone help me with the name?

Found it: http://www.foreignintrigue.com/
Brad Roberts
We stock SSI's. I know SSI stopped making the 914 HE's 5-6 years ago so I had HPH stock up on them.

Here is our address:

HPH
2431 Spring street
Redwood City Ca. 94063
650-364-6234

I promise we have the largest 914 used parts inventory you will ever see (yes, MUCH bigger than AA)

Call before you show up. I need some lead time before I can break away for a "tour"

B
Ctrout
No website yet?
Brad Roberts
We can just barely handle the phone traffic/people traffic right now. A website would create even more havoc around here. Sooner or later there *might* be a site. Right now it is not a priority.

B
Red-Beard
Contact my parts agent - Dr. Evil. I have lots of stuff that needs to go.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.