Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuel tank service referrals around Los Angeles area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
913B
My tank is out and and I want to have it sealed inside. I have read some DIY posts on how to do it but I am kinda reluctant with the chemical part of it.

Does any body have any referral, experiences and how much it cost you can share with me. It would be much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Ted
pdlightning
QUOTE(porsche913b_sp @ Oct 17 2011, 08:58 AM) *

My tank is out and and I want to have it sealed inside. I have read some DIY posts on how to do it but I am kinda reluctant with the chemical part of it.

Does any body have any referral, experiences and how much it cost you can share with me. It would be much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Ted

I have dealt with this radiator shop and they used to seal tanks.

818-701-0504

18255 1/2 Parthenia St
Northridge, ca

Marshall is the man. He redid my Hupmobile radiator at a very good price. Tell him Mike Terry sent you!
moparrob
duplicate post.......
moparrob
I'd like to know what they quote you, since I live about 8 miles from there...
pdlightning
He charged me 60 bucks to fix the radiator. It was an original 1929, so I couldn't take the chance that he would mess it up. Nice guy, great work.
moparrob
I wonder what they charge to boil out the tank, seal it and paint it black again?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.