Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Well, it wasn't Rennsport................
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
avidfanjpl
Took the car out of the 6 month garage tour to the PCA OCR AX - HP class, so I was against a 911S. Seemed a bit unfair, but...........

In practice.......

My 2.2 versus his 3.0

He did 81.9

I did an 80.4

I dropped from an original 89.5 on my absolute first time out.

I did not see the final results, and couldn't care less, as it got cold and the track got greasy, I did something like an 81.6 last timed lap.

I have to bleed the brakes again and throw in PBR's front and rear, re-lash the valves and fix a broken speedo, but otherwise, just going to drive the car.

TRULY HILARIOUS FUN!

So glad Jonathan sold me the THOMAS car!

See you next Month, Joe Sharp. Watch out, I may buy slicks!

J

Click to view attachment
stugray
Very Nice!

In my experience watching (and next season to be driving) 914s against 911s.... NEVER assume that the 911 will be faster.

These little cars have a LOT of potential.

All that matters is the gray matter behind the wheel.

Stu

Drive fast & swerve a lot ;-)
Tom_T
Johnnie - you look like a midget in that thing! lol-2.gif

We forget just how small they really are until you see a pic like this!

Looks like you had fun! I was working all weekend & up until 2:30 am Sun. night, blink.gif then up at 5:30 am Mon morn to get stuff together & off! dry.gif

November AX......
popcorn[1].gif
avidfanjpl
Tom, I have a crew coming too on 11/13 to the AX. CTSV, Z28 and maybe an S4 are coming to join me. And maybe a new SS Camaro with 426 ponies. But, the CTSV is the monster!

I will bring the grille and tent. Even Janice showed and cooked hot dogs. My pit crew and photog was Bruce Stone!

I have 3.5Gigs of Hero HD videos. See you after the 28th!

J

QUOTE(Tom_T @ Oct 18 2011, 12:03 AM) *

Johnnie - you look like a midget in that thing! lol-2.gif

We forget just how small they really are until you see a pic like this!

Looks like you had fun! I was working all weekend & up until 2:30 am Sun. night, blink.gif then up at 5:30 am Mon morn to get stuff together & off! dry.gif

November AX......
popcorn[1].gif

tscrihfield
John,
How did you pass the broomstick rule in that thing? poke.gif
Your head is above the roll bar blink.gif

Looks good though!

Thomas
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.