Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 73 1.7 for sale in MA-14,000.00!!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
I' ve been off the site for a few weeks so I dont know if you all have already seen this one, but there is a Mercedes specialty shop in Sudbury MA that is selling a decent 73 1.7 for 14grand! its been painted, and looks to me like an 8 out of 10 car, maybe worth 5 or 6 K, It'll be interesting to see what they get for it... the place is Hatch and Sons, its a very reputable Mercedes place, and they sell a few 911's as well, but can you believe that price!!
aircooledboy
He proly saw that one for 20K in St. Charles IL, and thought his was a steal by comparison laugh.gif
vortrex
the prices for 914-4's are out of this world right now. so many lately asking $10k+. it's really funny.
mskala
Hatch always has ads for really expensive stuff, like 993Turbo S's and
stuff like that, so it's no surprise they're going to overprice something
like that.
djm914-6
I personally think that most of their Porsche prices are way over priced. I tried to talk to someone there about buying a 911 (when I though I was going to buy one) but they gave me the coad shoulder.

AFAIC finger.gif
Yeah,

Hatch is very over-priced, and a bit arrogant at times...but they do have some nice cars.. right now they have 2 or 3 88-89 911's with really low miles which look very sharp. This 914 is funny though, its nice, but not that nice, its clearly a pretty cheap re-paint, and its a steel wheel-1.7, if they get 14k or close to it for that car...I'm selling mine tommorow for 17k and buying a nice SC.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.