Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: O/T - emoticons
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
brp986s
Is it possible to export emoticons from here and use them elsewhere?
VaccaRabite
right click.
save the URL.
Post where needed with standard IMG tags.

At least that's what I do when I bring an emoticon from somewhere else to here. Its just a .gif image.

This guy " wink.gif " lives here for instance
CODE

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

So using standard image tags...
CODE

[img]http://www.914world.com/bbs2/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif[/img]

IPB Image

Zach
ripper911
Not working, how do you save the URL?
brp986s
How about the animation? Does rightclick/save save something that is self-contained and doesn't need help from some other computer?
Bruce Hinds
agree.gif
Just make a file in your picture library that says emoticons. Like he said, right click the one you like and chose save as.... that will open your files and you then chose your new folder.
Then when you want to add on some where else, it's just like adding anyother picture. beerchug.gif
VaccaRabite
If you are looking at the pop-up list from the posting window, you need to right click on the icon you like and view its properties/information to get the URL of the picture. The list is wrapped in code for easy insertion for this PHP forum.

Zach
ripper911
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

It works IPB Image
brp986s
OK, I got the url from properties, but to use an animated emoticon from here in email or chat on my pc is it possible to have it appear as the emoticon rather than a link?
SirAndy
In Firefox, right click and select "Save Image as ..." then save it to your desktop.
In IE, right click and select "Save Picture as ..." then save it to your desktop.

Once it's on your desktop, you can upload it anywhere you want ...
chowtime.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.