Looking for some carpet pieces to complete my interior. I'm looking for the heavy loop, in the black/grey color. I assume that black/grey color is considered charcoal, but was never sure about the differences between 'charcoal' and 'black' in our cars. I'll post a pic soon of what I have, but I'm pretty sure if you're reading this you know what I'm talking about. I'm specifically looking for four pieces, they are:

1.) Passenger side long

2.) The piece in front of the passenger floor mat (this is the piece that usually gets 'cut' because it goes around the steering column shaft).

3.) The piece that fits over the center tunnel

4.) The piece that fits over the drivers side wheel well.

It seems like the heavy loop stuff holds up and cleans up pretty well. If you've got some old pieces lying around that aren't destroyed, were used for clean up after that last oil change or were commandeered by the local mouse population for bedding materials, I'm interested!

In the event I strike out, I'll head to Morph's site and pick up a fresh set, just thought the classifieds may be able to help as the pieces I do have are in really good shape.