I am selling the last few items i have left over from my last car/project.

all these parts fit 914s from 1968-1976

Selling:

A hood- hood is straight and ready for whatever type of rattle can paint you want. the hood only needs a quick paint job and its ready for mounting. i had it as a backup just in case someone leaned on or sat on my hood and put a dent or crease in it. _______ $40

An engine cover- the engine cover is another piece i was holding onto as a just in case something happened to mine, but then i was going to use it as a donor for a a 2.0L model with duel screens and this was the lid i was going to use. ______________ $40

An engine- 1.8L Porsche motor same as a type 4 volkswagen engine. I purchased this motor to rebuild and replace the one that was in my car back then but once the car was wrecked i stopped all progress on the motor. it is completely stock- i was in the process of tearing it down and it is sitting as a short block now. i have heads, fan, some tin, flywheel, box full of stuff for the motor, rockers, ect.... _______________$100

call or text- 714-328-1039

thanks
DREW

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article