Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: farewell to my 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nycchef

i have sold my 914 and am hanging up my jack stands for good. i wish to thank all of you for the help, patience and good cheer over the last 5 years or so . and even though i will no longer be around to teach all of you, my car will be around to remind you of my innovative type 4 genius. good luck to aaron (i love porsche) who bought my car goodbye and thanks cheer.gif

Cairo94507
Best wishes.
rmital
hissyfit.gif nooooo....come back!!!

ah, see you when you retire and buy that 911.
I'm sure Aaron will make good use of your/his 914.
i love porsche
i remember seeing your car for the first time at movietime and wishing that i owned that one instead of my heap. Im glad that it worked out..and ill be taking great care of her! thanks again richie
r_towle
What, am I now consiered retired with a 911?
I am looking at another newer one also....haha

Good luck Rich

Rich
rmital
QUOTE(r_towle @ Oct 18 2011, 04:58 PM) *

nope....Richie just thinks he'll get a nice low maintenance vehicle in the form of a 911; not like these nasty 914's requiring so much attention. happy11.gif
wingnut86

Rich,

I know where you can pick up a "nice/clean/74' teener with a Chalon kit", minus the 2.0 in the former engine thread I posted. mad.gif

She has Flintstone floors similar to Dr. Phil's latest barn find happy11.gif
hot_shoe914
I still expect to see youfor a Memphis in May!!! jsharp.gif
914itis
QUOTE(i love porsche @ Oct 18 2011, 04:14 PM) *

i remember seeing your car for the first time at movietime and wishing that i owned that one instead of my heap. Im glad that it worked out..and ill be taking great care of her! thanks again richie

Welcome back AAron, you went out the easy way after all these hard work.

Great work on the welding, PM me your number. I have a question for you.
Thanks
rick 918-S
You'll be back when you figure out the grass isn't greener. unsure.gif huh.gif popcorn[1].gif We'll still be here. driving.gif MDB2.gif party.gif rock_band.gif
ptravnic
Richie - you sold yours just when I got mine back on the road!

Aaron - kudos on your purchase. As you know, orange is the best color!

-pt
Dr Evil
Loser! I cant believe you are leaving. After all we did together on your car mad.gif

Just cause you dont have a car doesnt mean you cant hang out, ya putz.

I miss u already grouphug.gif sad2.gif
Drums66
....Good fortune...we all should grow shades.gif
bye1.gif smoke.gif flag.gif
iamchappy
Bye bye1.gif Chef, cook up a recipe chowtime.gif and come back and share it with us... stirthepot.gif beerchug.gif
bigkensteele
At least you aren't parting ways with us in the same manner as Chef on South Park... bye1.gif
tod914
We need Ray to drag you over to the "good side" of the river and host a BBQ! I know the car gave you quite abit of difficulty. Keep in touch. Glad it's going to a good home, and hopefully you can find another little sports car to fill the void.
type11969
Goodbye Richie, good luck, welcome back Aaron, good luck!

Oh and Aaron, if you decide to upgrade from the steelies on Richie's old car, lemme know. I'd be interested in them.

-Chris
i love porsche
QUOTE(type11969 @ Oct 19 2011, 04:19 PM) *

Goodbye Richie, good luck, welcome back Aaron, good luck!

Oh and Aaron, if you decide to upgrade from the steelies on Richie's old car, lemme know. I'd be interested in them.

-Chris

good to be back! the focus with this car will be DRIVING as opposed to project...hope to get lots of enjoyable miles out of it.
dbledsoe
Bye.
Thestigz06
QUOTE(rmital @ Oct 18 2011, 02:09 PM) *

QUOTE(r_towle @ Oct 18 2011, 04:58 PM) *

nope....Richie just thinks he'll get a nice low maintenance vehicle in the form of a 911; not like these nasty 914's requiring so much attention. happy11.gif

In the 914s defense, they're VERY reliable cars. It is we moronic owners that cant grasp the concept of "if it ain't broke, dont fix it" that is the problem! slap.gif
jonferns
Awesome Aaron! smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.