Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I need info on lug bolts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bernbomb914
Bought some very nice ATS wheels installed some 205 55 nickkis and was going to install them on my car. took off the riverias installed the frist one and had only 2 threads going into the hub. not good! spent 1/2 a day looking for some longer studs or some screw in studs that I can use with nuts. couldn,t find any. does anyone know a resource for these. I have the long studs for the rivera but I need longer ones.

Bernie
Eric_Ciampa
I am assuming that you did a search on evil bay? I have seen some long ones sold their.
Mueller
you can get the studs (or bolts) from this place.....$50 min. order, let me know if you don't meet the min. I have some parts from them I need to purchase.

prestige wheel
bernbomb914
Thanks Mike for the info they seem to have everything I will need
email me what you need as my order will be over $50.00 and I will include it with my order.

Bernie type.gif
opera guy
hello down there, temecula!!!

im looking for ATS wheels too, did you get the ATS Classics? (pic below)

if so, what size did you get?
bernbomb914
Yes, and I got 5 of them on ebay from AA almost new. we used to use them on the lola Super vees back in the 70s and I have always liked them. they are 15 X 5.5 and I mounted Nitto NT450s 205x55 tires on them I hope they will fit my stock fenders.

Bernie
opera guy
post some pix when you're done man, im really interested in these wheels
Part Pricer
If you are going to be ordering from Prestige, it is best if you are able to sign up as a dealer. It's not difficult and Mueller should qualify anyway. The price difference is considerable.

As an example, this bolt sells retail on the Prestige site for $4.17. As a dealer,
SLITS
Hey Bernie - Sent you an email - Ron
morph
They are mercedes truck lug bolts.
bernbomb914
Thanks for the info Paul

Bernie
tat2dphreak
damn, at that price we should do a group buy... I need a new set too! idea.gif
bernbomb914
I am in for it, anyone else let me know

Bernie agree.gif
nebreitling
keep in mind, guys, the critical difference between the conical and ball seat lug bolts. many recent "aftermarket" have a conical seat, but all 914 original rims + rivieras and others have a ball seat.

i don't know about the ATS, someone may chime in. just be safe! beer.gif
tat2dphreak
did we ever do a group buy on this and I missed it?!
TheCabinetmaker
Here's a place that has them for 2.75 ea. Any size, ball, or conical
TheCabinetmaker
duh!

http://www.pure-motorsport.com/products/ca...php/CA=47/PA=10
tat2dphreak
thanks Curt! I got 16 on the way!!

not a bad deal at all!!
jwalters
I ran into the same problem with my cookies--went to NAPA and got the bolts specified for a bug (T1)--1.99 each--and IN stock...
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (jwalters @ Mar 22 2005, 03:29 PM)
I ran into the same problem with my cookies--went to NAPA and got the bolts specified for a bug (T1)--1.99 each--and IN stock...

yea, none of the FLAPs here had them... pep boys had some, but they were the short ones... ORielly can get them, but it would have been $55 for 10... only sold in sets of 10... headbang.gif

I didn't think about NAPA though... but there are none very close to me, and it wasn't on their website...
morph
This may help you guys.
jwalters
biggrin.gif Just do not ask for porsche 914 bolts--ask for T1 bolts--I found out the hard way--
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.