Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [WTB] solid running 914 in southeast - new Forum Member
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
sunnybug84
Hello!

I am new to the Forum and have already read a lot of very good threads! Since I made myself a little more familiar with the 914 and pretty much know what I am looking for.
In the past I usually rode aircooled volkswagen from beetle to bus or ghia... all kinds of old cars. I would say I am talented enough to be able to take care of old cars. smile.gif I am from Germany but at the moment I live in Chattanooga, TN. Im still going to college and working on my bachelor thesis in automotive engineering. I had the luck to be able to do that at the new Volkswagen plant in Chattanooga. Since my Girlfriend now moved over, too, we need a second car. wink.gif I asked myself why not getting a real car instead of some old junk thats no fun to drive!

The plan is taking the 914 back with us and enjoy it in Germany after we are done working over here. So now to the point.

I am looking for a solid well running 914. I dont care about the year or engine, although I would prefer a 74 2.0l (of course wink.gif ). As long as I dont have to weld anything, everything major works and I can drive it home, I am happy. I already looked at some 914 in the area werent just the right ones. The Budget is somewhere arround $8000. I know I cant expect anything really fancy. wink.gif

It would be great if you guys can help me finding the right vehicle and tell me where in the Forum I can introduce myself to you properly. smile.gif I will just attache a few pictures of my rides. Unfortunately u cant keep em all...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Thank you!
Eike
steveherman
here is my car.
very firm at 9k.
but it is SOLID SOLID CAR!

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=146075
carr914
welcome.png

Steve's car is a Good Choice

There a few people up in TN that should be able to help you as well.
Razorbobsr
QUOTE(sunnybug84 @ Oct 18 2011, 10:29 PM) *

Hello!

I am new to the Forum and have already read a lot of very good threads! Since I made myself a little more familiar with the 914 and pretty much know what I am looking for.
In the past I usually rode aircooled volkswagen from beetle to bus or ghia... all kinds of old cars. I would say I am talented enough to be able to take care of old cars. smile.gif I am from Germany but at the moment I live in Chattanooga, TN. Im still going to college and working on my bachelor thesis in automotive engineering. I had the luck to be able to do that at the new Volkswagen plant in Chattanooga. Since my Girlfriend now moved over, too, we need a second car. wink.gif I asked myself why not getting a real car instead of some old junk thats no fun to drive!

The plan is taking the 914 back with us and enjoy it in Germany after we are done working over here. So now to the point.

I am looking for a solid well running 914. I dont care about the year or engine, although I would prefer a 74 2.0l (of course wink.gif ). As long as I dont have to weld anything, everything major works and I can drive it home, I am happy. I already looked at some 914 in the area werent just the right ones. The Budget is somewhere arround $8000. I know I cant expect anything really fancy. wink.gif

It would be great if you guys can help me finding the right vehicle and tell me where in the Forum I can introduce myself to you properly. smile.gif I will just attache a few pictures of my rides. Unfortunately u cant keep em all...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Thank you! The 914 in my pic is for sale, solid body, warmed up fresh engine,good rubber and wheels, looked at by 2 914 mach and called very good. I will be out of town this week but send a messg if you wish. Bob
Eike

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
markb
Fly out & drive mine back.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=141585

sunnybug84
QUOTE(markb @ Oct 19 2011, 12:26 PM) *

Thats sounds like a car I am looking for. Could you send me all the pics you already took to my email address? eike_schuppert(a)hotmail.com ?? its only about a 2000mls ride, not too bad wink.gif.

Thank you!!!
markb
I'll do that in just a bit.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.