Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Track Seats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
patrick3000
I could not find this topic using search but I'm sure that this has been discussed so please feel free to point me in the right direction. What five point seats fit? Pictures are appreciated and encouraged. The cars primary use is DE and maybe vintage racing a year or two down the road.
6freak
QUOTE(patrick3000 @ Oct 19 2011, 05:24 AM) *

I could not find this topic using search but I'm sure that this has been discussed so please feel free to point me in the right direction. What five point seats fit? Pictures are appreciated and encouraged. The cars primary use is DE and maybe vintage racing a year or two down the road.

Konig..... I think makes the best fitting after markit seat...jmo
brant
the koenig seat isn't going to be race legal

your going to want a seat that is sancitioning body legal with permanent slots for shoulder and submarine belts.

the ultra shield is the best fitting one I've ever found
I've used cobra and evo seats which never fit the way I liked.
the ultra shield is the best fitment and at a fair price too.
patrick3000
QUOTE(brant @ Oct 20 2011, 12:20 AM) *

the koenig seat isn't going to be race legal

your going to want a seat that is sancitioning body legal with permanent slots for shoulder and submarine belts.

the ultra shield is the best fitting one I've ever found
I've used cobra and evo seats which never fit the way I liked.
the ultra shield is the best fitment and at a fair price too.

Brant - Thanks any issues with the Ultra Shield fitting in the tub?
jhadler
I have the Corbeau Forza seats in the car, and they are really comfortable, SFI rated, and mount easilly. However, unless you are vertically challenged like me, you may not fit under a closed roof or get under a roll bar, as the seats sit a little higher than the stock seats.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

-Josh
campbellcj
I have the Cobra Suzuka, which I like a lot, but they are a tight fit in the car as well as to the driver/passenger (unless you're average size or smaller.) I fit better now that I lost 25 pounds...
neilca
I like my Kirkey

Click to view attachment

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.