Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Full Porsche OEM panel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tscrihfield
Hey all, a friend of mine ran into a stash of 914 parts some of which I will be trying to sell for him here on the board. Can someone tell me what they think this is worth? This is a NOS OEM Porsche part.

IPB Image
SirAndy
QUOTE(tscrihfield @ Oct 19 2011, 06:32 PM) *
This is a NOS OEM Porsche part.

PLEASE, do us all a favor and offer this to the guys at Restoration Design!!!!

That way, they can use it to make dies ...

popcorn[1].gif
MDG
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Oct 19 2011, 10:21 PM) *

popcorn[1].gif

+1 They post on this site and are in the members vendor section - contact them!
tscrihfield
Well I will definately do what I can to get it to them. I know he had a buyer for it but I will see if I can stall that for the help to us all! I think he has more panels like this in his newly acquired stash of an old Porsche restoration shop in a rundown portion of dayton.

hopefully we can get more panels made.

Thanks,

Thomas
SirAndy
QUOTE(tscrihfield @ Oct 19 2011, 07:32 PM) *

Well I will definately do what I can to get it to them. I know he had a buyer for it but I will see if I can stall that for the help to us all! I think he has more panels like this in his newly acquired stash of an old Porsche restoration shop in a rundown portion of dayton.

smilie_pokal.gif
Thestigz06
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Oct 19 2011, 07:34 PM) *

QUOTE(tscrihfield @ Oct 19 2011, 07:32 PM) *

smilie_pokal.gif

Good save there andy! thats why u are our resident german! pray.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Oct 19 2011, 10:21 PM) *

popcorn[1].gif

agree.gif first.gif beerchug.gif
IronHillRestorations
The last time one of those was on a eBay auction, I won it at $85, but the seller refused to honor the "no reserve" auction.
peteyd
Dont worry guys! We already have this OEM piece. Its on the to do list...which is as long as a football field!

But if there are any more NOS pieces in that stash, I would be very interested in aquiring those.

Thanks for keeping us in mind.

Pete
tscrihfield
QUOTE(peteyd @ Oct 20 2011, 12:44 PM) *

Dont worry guys! We already have this OEM piece. Its on the to do list...which is as long as a football field!

But if there are any more NOS pieces in that stash, I would be very interested in aquiring those.

Thanks for keeping us in mind.

Pete

Pete,
Good to know! I am going to go through this stash with him. When/If I find NOS panels I will photo them and send them over to you. I have a feeling this said stash is going to be a gold mine due to what has been told to me thus far.

Thomas

Well, with that said anyone have an Idea of what it is worth? confused24.gif
stugray
Ok,

That is an inner, drivers-side, fender/engine compartment bulkhead (just made that up, I'm sure there is an official name for it).
It is the one that the oil tank sits behind on the 914-6.

I'll take a SWAG: $300 (based on similar-complexity parts prices at resto design)
However a drivers side rear fender is almost $1000 :-0

Now, if you find the piece that goes under that and ties into the drivers side rear suspension ear, and/or the ear, I want to be first in line.

I had to rebuild mine as that part is NLA and IF my work does not hold up, I'll be looking for another.

Stu
veltror
I recently bought a drivers side wing (fender for the US guys) for 110 EURO or was it 1500 I don't remember now but expensive...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.