Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche 914 Trailer!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Autocanoe
This is the rear half of a 1973 Porsche 914 that has been converted to a trailer! It is in good shape with Diamond-Plate in the bed and Air Shocks for heavy load capacity. Good tires on Smoothie style rims with nice fender flares. Complete with 1-3/4" ball and 1-1/4" receiver tongue. The tonneau is there for a pattern but needs replacing and there is a small dent in the back panel, not serious but not perfect. I need to get at least a couple hundred bucks out of it. Please email any questions, thanks! John/Autocanoe in Port Townsend Wa. 98368 info@autocanoe.com
JRust
PM sent
sean_v8_914
that's super cool. Washington, rats.
70 914
its still on seattle craigslist
bcheney
QUOTE(70 914 @ Oct 23 2011, 12:44 AM) *

Carr914 should buy this....he has purchased everything else related to our cars over the years! Come on TC...pull the trigger!
URY914
QUOTE(bcheney @ Oct 23 2011, 02:41 PM) *

QUOTE(70 914 @ Oct 23 2011, 12:44 AM) *

Carr914 should buy this....he has purchased everything else related to our cars over the years! Come on TC...pull the trigger!

Brian, this maybe one way to get your car on the road. biggrin.gif
JRust
Just talked to John. I am buying it. Just need to figure out when I can get up to pick it up. Anyone in the Port Townsend area heading south anytime soon? If not I will head up in 2 weeks to get it. Just paypaled! Wohoo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.