Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Did ya feel that? Second earthquake today ...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
Damn, that was a hard knock! blink.gif

The one earlier this afternoon was rated at 4.0, this one hasn't been rated yet, but it felt bigger ...

Doesn't help that i've been sitting right on top of the epicenter both times.
popcorn[1].gif
SirAndy
4.2 as of right now ...

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/rec...aps/122-38.html
Demick
I felt it. Centered around Berkeley. 4.2
Demick
Why do I log onto 914world every time I feel an earthquake to see who else felt it?
SirAndy
QUOTE(Demick @ Oct 20 2011, 08:23 PM) *
Why do I log onto 914world every time I feel an earthquake to see who else felt it?

biggrin.gif
r_towle
You might miss the snow in germany....but you can keep the quakes.
Given your open case computer style....some cool bicycle suspension might help it during the rough earthquakes....

Rich
Mike Bellis
Yep, felt it. Cool ride!
SirAndy
Alright, that's it, i'm going to the bar ... drunk.gif
jpnovak
HMM and I thought you were discussing the 4.8 quake in TX yesterday morning. I was in the car at the time and did not feel it.

Tom_T
Nope, didn't feel it over here in OK! biggrin.gif

Had a great chat with Curt/vsg at breakfast yesterday though
1 chowtime.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Hey Tom, Thanks for the breakfast and nice visit. Really enjoyed it. Next time, I'll take you for some good Okie BBQ.
SirAndy
We just had another one!!! And in the exact same spot ...

blink.gif
SirAndy
And another one ... 2.8 and 2.5

chowtime.gif
PRS914-6
Hey, I wish you guys living on that fault would just get it over with. Living here in the foothills I always assumed I would have ocean front property after the big one came. No worries though, you can park your 914's here..... lol-2.gif
johannes
Didn't feel it ...

Johannes

France ! ...

wink.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(PRS914-6 @ Oct 22 2011, 07:23 AM) *
Hey, I wish you guys living on that fault would just get it over with. Living here in the foothills I always assumed I would have ocean front property after the big one came. No worries though, you can park your 914's here..... lol-2.gif

Yes, but until then, you are stuck in the foothills ... rolleyes.gif
beerchug.gif

PS. I saw your PM but i have been too damn busy to find the time to respond. sad.gif
smj
Yeah, I figure Mother Nature is just trying to get me off my ass and busy with the cars again... poke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.