Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wheeler Dealers New Episodes to start next week
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sfrenck
Saw on Discovery "Velocity" Channel last night that new episodes of Wheeler Dealers start next Wednesday. 1 hour HD episodes. Can't wait to start watching this show again - made me go out and buy my 914 last year.
BigDBass
w00t.gif I am quite entertained by this show. Thanks for the news!
rktmn247
The first new epesode aired already. Blue E-type Jag. Very nice!
reharvey
Man I love this show! Thanks for the heads up.
BajaXJ92
Seriously a great show! Looking forward to it!!
BigDBass
The issue I have with the hosts of the show: I emailed Mike and the show several times asking about the manufacturer of his brown leather jacket and he never got back to me! biggrin.gif
biosurfer1
Yep, just watched the E-Type Jag...they have really stepped up the amount they will spend on the cars, which I like because they are usually cooler cars. Mini Moke next week!
sfrenck
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Oct 21 2011, 01:34 PM) *

Yep, just watched the E-Type Jag...they have really stepped up the amount they will spend on the cars, which I like because they are usually cooler cars. Mini Moke next week!

Weird -Mini Moke appears to be my first one on Verizon.
moparrob
I'd like to meet that Ed China guy. It seems like he can restore almost any car with some bondo, spray paint and a few 'bits' he picks up at the local 'breakers'.

Why is my car on jack stands for over a year and this guy can rebuild an engine in the time it takes Mike to get back from the auto parts store?

mad.gif
silver74insocal
QUOTE(moparrob @ Oct 21 2011, 07:31 PM) *

I'd like to meet that Ed China guy. It seems like he can restore almost any car with some bondo, spray paint and a few 'bits' he picks up at the local 'breakers'.

Why is my car on jack stands for over a year and this guy can rebuild an engine in the time it takes Mike to get back from the auto parts store?

mad.gif

lol-2.gif me and my wife got a good laugh thanks. we both find it funny they make a few hundred bucks on each deal after spending a hours and hours of labor on each one...not to mention the full auto shop they have. but it is one of my favorites shows.
moparrob
yeah, if it wasn't for that show the majority of us yanks wouldn't know what a bonnet, boot, or wings are on a car...
scotty b
Is this th same show where the dope informed the viewers that to check a 911 for a blown head gasket you look at the oil to see if there is antifreeze in it ?? dry.gif Seriously, I saw it with my own 3 ears
BajaXJ92
QUOTE(scotty b @ Oct 22 2011, 08:21 AM) *

Is this th same show where the dope informed the viewers that to check a 911 for a blown head gasket you look at the oil to see if there is antifreeze in it ?? dry.gif Seriously, I saw it with my own 3 ears

I see nothing wrong with checking a 996 or 997 for these things. confused24.gif
scotty b
QUOTE(BajaXJ92 @ Oct 22 2011, 05:16 AM) *

It wasn't a 996 or 997 or 991 or 999 or 90210 dry.gif

it was a f'ing 911 dry.gif a 1977 IIRC
BajaXJ92
QUOTE(scotty b @ Oct 22 2011, 12:20 PM) *

QUOTE(BajaXJ92 @ Oct 22 2011, 05:16 AM) *

It wasn't a 996 or 997 or 991 or 999 or 90210 dry.gif

it was a f'ing 911 dry.gif a 1977 IIRC

No need to get all sassy. Its Saturday after 12pm and your B-day is next week. Downshift gears for a few, have a beer3.gif and cruise on into the Southside of town for a rub 'n tug @ your favorite "body shop". first.gif confused24.gif poke.gif
Mike Bellis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj2FqkW-Rx4?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.