Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS- New Brown Carpet Kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jmmotorsports
I don't know who made this kit,I got it with a bunch of other parts. Good quality.
$120.00 shipped.

JerryClick to view attachment
Gint
If that's really brown and not tan, I'll take it. Paypal OK? Shipping to 80241 Can you get a picture of some of it out in the sun?
mistro
And behind Gint with the same concerns, so if you satisfy him, I'm toast, but looking for brown not tan in great shape. Shipping to 06902
jmmotorsports
QUOTE(Gint @ Oct 21 2011, 04:25 PM) *

If that's really brown and not tan, I'll take it. Paypal OK? Shipping to 80241 Can you get a picture of some of it out in the sun?

It is brown,not tan. I will try to take a photo tomorrow outside. This is Washington,might have to wait till next July for sun.

Jerry
Tom_T
Could be an aftermarket version of #503 Dark Tan (tan & brown speckled or oatmeal loop pile) - so please shoot a close up one in good light of the color, pattern & pile/loop please.

If Dark Tan, then I'm #1 in line for those not interested or bumped because they're looking for true tan or brown! biggrin.gif

In other words, I'm not interested if it's brown or plain tan.
Gint
QUOTE(jmmotorsports @ Oct 21 2011, 07:05 PM) *
QUOTE(Gint @ Oct 21 2011, 04:25 PM) *
It is brown,not tan. I will try to take a photo tomorrow outside. This is Washington,might have to wait till next July for sun.

Jerry
laugh.gif I thought about that when I posted the first time and saw your location.

Like I said, I'll take it. Let me know how you'd like to be paid. I would still like to see a picture in a nicely lit environment.
mistro
ok obviously I'd like it too so there is a demand for brown not tan carpet. I know I am going to regret this, but since Gint is going to take this (darn it) where do you locate something close to NOS carpet for my original close to concurs (but not to the point where its stupid $$$) or is that all that is left? Or is that gone too? ie Where can I buy brown carpet (unless Gint falls through by falling off a mountain) Thanks. Mike

PS as a member, fallen away and brought back now that the 914 does not spray fuel everywhere - Thanks Chris @ Tangerine. I am re-enjoying the site!
jmmotorsports
Tried taking more pics today. They just don't come out the true color. The color is much more brown and richer than it show's in pics.
I can take PayPal at jmmotorsports9@gmail.com

Jerry
mistro
email and pm sent
Gint

Paypal sent Jerry. Thanks. I'll send a PM with shipping address.
Tom_T
QUOTE(mistro @ Oct 21 2011, 11:25 PM) *

ok obviously I'd like it too so there is a demand for brown not tan carpet. I know I am going to regret this, but since Gint is going to take this (darn it) where do you locate something close to NOS carpet for my original close to concurs (but not to the point where its stupid $$$) or is that all that is left? Or is that gone too? ie Where can I buy brown carpet (unless Gint falls through by falling off a mountain) Thanks. Mike

PS as a member, fallen away and brought back now that the 914 does not spray fuel everywhere - Thanks Chris @ Tangerine. I am re-enjoying the site!

AA has some of the NOS brown pieces & a brown set made up of the OEM roll stock of brown - meaning both the original loop pile, but his aren't too cheap.

If interested, call George directly & deal with him, as the "kids" there don't know the old stuff up in the attic stash well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.