Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone in Anaheim?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PeeGreen 914
If anyone wants to grab a beer and grub on Monday night Oct 31 let me know. Yeah, I know it's Halloween. beer3.gif
eric9144
If you're coming down earlier (i.e. Sat or Sun) you could be a ride along on the 2011 Halloween Run http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=145089

I'm sure there will be extra seats and you wouldn't be too far away from there...
Tom_T
Where are you staying?

I'm in next town 15 mins. from conv. ctr.
PeeGreen 914
I get in Sunday but have a the opening of the show on Sunday night. I think everything is held at the convention center so our hotel should be near there.

PeeGreen 914
Monday night football at a bar/pub/restaurant near the convension center anyone? beerchug.gif
'73-914kid
I'm down for it Jon. I'm a short drive away in Pomona. Let me know what time and where, and i'm down to meet up.
-Ethan
PeeGreen 914
drunk.gif Right on Ethan. It will be good to see you again. If you know the area well enough find a good place to watch the game and we can plan on it. I get done with the show at 4pm that night.
'73-914kid
Man, i have no idea where anything is anaheim...haha youre gonna have to find something there from the hotel
PeeGreen 914
Okay smile.gif
silver74insocal
hooters. right next to angels stadium and the pond. need i say more? w00t.gif
lagunero
How late will you guys be around?
PeeGreen 914
Just got in and set up out. I am staying at the Clarion just down from the Convention Center. If any of you locals have a good idea where to go let me know. I know I am up for staying out as long as the game is on or a little later.

Looking forward to drinking and football tomorrow night smile.gif
balljoint
Don't go to Taco Bell too late at night. But if you do, and the guy in front of you is taking waaaaay to much time placing his order, just pull out and go to Red Lobster.
'73-914kid
I can't stay out too terribly late.. I've got class at 8am the next day, but I'd be down to watch most of the game at least. I need to get some money though first.. I'm broke... poor college student.. biggrin.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Oct 30 2011, 06:03 PM) *

I can't stay out too terribly late.. I've got class at 8am the next day, but I'd be down to watch most of the game at least. I need to get some money though first.. I'm broke... poor college student.. biggrin.gif

Well if you pick me up at the Clarion I will cover you beerchug.gif
'73-914kid
Sounds like a plan! I hope you don't mind race seats..... happy11.gif
PeeGreen 914
Preferred actually smile.gif
'73-914kid
What time do you want me to stop by Jon?
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Oct 31 2011, 01:24 PM) *

What time do you want me to stop by Jon?

515 work?

'73-914kid
yup, works perfectly
760-908-9125
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.