Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Any WA teeners in the Port Townsend area?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
Hey guys I bought the 914 trailer in Port Townsend from John. Trying to figure out my schedule to go get it. Probably be 2 weeks before I can. Just wondered if anyone was going to be in the Port Townsend area. Was hoping to get the trailer closer to me if possible. Of course anyone coming to Oregon would be even better. Obviously it is a trailer so you need to be driving something with a hitch. I appreciate any help with it. I don't expect anyone to go way out of there way. I will at the least buy you a meal & cover gas beer.gif . If you were coming all the way to Oregon I would put you up for the night too biggrin.gif

A pic if you haven't seen it
Mike Bellis
I some how knew you would end up with this. I tried to buy it once. Too much $ at the time. Do me a favor and get rid of the tonneau cover and put a deck lid back on it.

Maybe we will both have trailers at the next WCR??? biggrin.gif
JRust
I always wanted to build one. I've been saving a basket case 73 just for this. Saves me some trouble. I definately plan to put a deck lid back on it. I plan to paint it orange to match my v8. I also plan to put a BBQ on the front of it. The BBQ will be done in a Beaver head with the teeth being the handle to open. I've had it in my head for a few years. I have season tickets to my Oregon State Beavers here in Corvallis. This will be the ultimate tailgate trailer when I am done. Not to mention I'll use it for any 914 get together or weekend BBQ.

Those centerline wheels are going away too. It will have fuchs to match my car. Now I just need to weld a hitch in the back of my v8 biggrin.gif . I've got to find the thread on it. Really liked the one done hidden behind the liscense plate
70 914
Id bring it down but i hav no qay to bring bak ur green 5bolt conversion car i want to purchase!
computers4kids
Jamie,
I'm glad you ended-up with this. I toyed with the idea and was really suprised how long it was for sale in our classifieds that cheap. Looks like fun.
Mark
JRust
QUOTE(70 914 @ Oct 24 2011, 12:51 AM) *

Id bring it down but i hav no qay to bring bak ur green 5bolt conversion car i want to purchase!

I have a flat tow kit you could use idea.gif . I actually have 2 so I could loan you one. Or sell it to you for $100 on top of the car that is smile.gif

Sounds like Tony might be bringing it to Portland for me. I got a PM & need to call him in a bit. I'll let you all know aktion035.gif
JRust
Hell Yeah piratenanner.gif Tony is coming to Portland tommorow. He is picking up my trailer today. I'm meeting him tommorow in Portland. Dang it is nice having such a great pool of 914 owners. Always someone close by to help with whatever. Huge shout out to my man Tony (tc914-8) pray.gif your the best cheer.gif
montoya 73 2.0
Damn it Jamie. If I would have seen it, I would have bought it. My wife doesnt pack flat nor does she pack light. For the Tahoe WCR, she had threesuitcases and three bags of crap. Good score!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.