Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS; 75 2.0 motor with Dual Weber 40's, tranny -$1200
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JRust
I picked this motor up with a car a while ago. I talked with the guy in length about it. He did a full rebuild on the motor. Split the case had everything machined. After driving it around 5k he pulled the motor to do rust repair on the car. That was around 5 years ago. It was stored inside that whole time. It turns over by hand. I will sell it complete & basically turn key with the tranny bolted up. While I cannot guarantee the work done to it. I did spend some time with the guy & saw his shop. He was very detail oriented & his shop was pristine. I do believe what he told me with the rebuild. I do not have proof & have not run it myself. So please take that into account.

Here are your options

Motor complete with Dual Webers & transmission ready to bolt in your 914 $1200
(I was prepping it to put back in a 914 for WCR)
Motor alone $750
Webers complete with manifolds & linkage $375
Used sideshift $250

I would prefer to sell the package & to someone local. Just so I don't have to deal with shipping. I will ship though if nobody fairly close jumps.
OU8AVW
PM sent
wingnut86
OK,

Please put me down as 2nd on the PM list for the motor.

Dave

JRust
Okay I have like 3 of you interested in just the motor. I don't want to break it up yet. I'd rather sell the package & hopefully to someone that can pick it up. I am not opposed to shipping it. Still I am going to let it go until Wednesday night. If I don't have the package sold. It will go in order of the PM's. Sorry to put you guys off sad.gif . Just hoping to keep it as simple as possible
wingnut86
No problemo...
Spaceman Spiff
Fair enough
JRust
Sale pending on the package to Mike smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.