Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1970 Backpad out of 914-6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dave29
I have a black backpad out of a 1970 914-6. Great condition. Original. I have no idea what it's worth. Any ideas on the value?
Be kind guys!
dave29
gms
QUOTE(dave29 @ Oct 24 2011, 09:01 AM) *

I have a black backpad out of a 1970 914-6. Great condition. Original. I have no idea what it's worth. Any ideas on the value?
Be kind guys!
dave29

It is not possible to place an accurate value on a part without a picture.
what is included? is it leatherette, basket weave or corduroy? is the backing water damaged? too many details missing!
tradisrad
Dave,
I'll may be interested in buying it when you come up with a price (if it's reasonable). Do you have the butt cusion also. How about a drivers seat?
-Rob
dave29
Ok....I have the pictures but i'm challenged when it comes to posting them. I could forward to someone if they would be so kind as to post them for me that would be great.
You can send me a PM with your e-mail address and i'll forward them to you. Thank you dave29
dave29
Rob is going to post for me. Thanks Rob.
dave29
The backpad is in great shape. I did shoot a close up of a scrape in the pad. It's not a cut but the scrape looks to be in the color only. Other than that there appears to be no damage like water etc.
Now the question is ..what's it worth????
Thanks again Rob

dave29
dave29
Bump ski for the pad ski.
dave29
dave29
Ok...it's got to go. Moving to Colorado. Local pick up preferred. I'm in Simi Valley california. $100 cash takes it. I'm in and out the next 4 weeks.
Dave29
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.