Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1973 Owners Manual and Maintenance Record
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Beach914
Not being sure if or how pics can be posted in PM's I'm Posting pics for Sandman1109 to see but I thought others might like to see a surviving original Owners Manual package. Hadn't really looked at it in that great detail before yesterday. Jim Hoyland at G&R's yesterday suggested that I look up the vin and see if it was a member. Turns out it is. Real cool.

First entry for service was in July 73 from Don Burns Porsche Audi in Garden Grove, Ca.

Previous Owner let the car get wet inside and some moisture got to some of the pages but it is still in great shape. Don't think I'll be lucky enough to find the originals for my 72 or 74.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

jim_hoyland
Did you try sending a PM ? Nice surprise,
Beach914
Hi Jim. Yes I did. Couldn't figure out how to post pics in the PM (I think that I have seen it done though).
Hans answered my PM earlier wanting to know and see more.
Thanks for the support.

Dave
jim_hoyland
Info in the VIN database says the car went to Florida, be interesting to find out how it got back to California.
Beach914
Jim, the car is still in Florida as Sandman1109 shows Fort Lauderdale, Fl as his location.
jim_hoyland
My bad. I thought you bought the car. So, where did your find the owners manual etc ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.