Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pancake time! Saturday, 10/29, 9:14 AM
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dave_Darling
It's about that time again! Time for a 9:14AM breakfast at the Original Pancake House in Fremont.

Click me for the map!

--DD
Mike Bellis
I guess I could tow my 914 to the breakfast. Otherwise I'm driving my Hybrid... sad.gif
pt_700
most likely, marie and i will come. would be nice to swap renn stories, no?

need to play with my timing some more as she was pinging a bit on the way to st. john's a few weeks ago...

really gotta find that mark!
SirAndy
Sounds like a plan!!! chowtime.gif
dlkawashima
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Oct 25 2011, 09:56 AM) *

Sounds like a plan!!! chowtime.gif

IPB Image
smj
I'll try. Having met fiid the other week and seen his Suby conversion, I feel the need for more 914 company...
hydroliftin
I'm going to try to make it.
MartyYeoman
I'm in.
SirAndy
icon_bump.gif
Dave_Darling
Leaving in a minute!!

--DD
jeffdon
Dang it, stuck here waiting for comcast broadband installation.
SirAndy
Just woke up, did i miss anything? huh.gif yawn.gif
pt_700
aw we missed ya, andy! nice get together. with a smaller group, everybody tends to be in the same conversation. nice day to be out driving too. although i left 1st, i'll bet all the tops were in the trunks on the way home!

some pics; must tease poor hisashi about his new toy. just to play with for awhile, mind you... i said; kind of like a prostitute? i think we all wanted to try! at that price, most of us could probably afford.

Click to view attachment

around the table. it's taken me a few meetings but, clockwise starting from dave in the red t-shirt (just like the waiter); sandy, steve, paul, dave and marty. marie my awesomely patient (or patiently awesome?) wife took the pic.

Click to view attachment

after, in the parking lot.

Click to view attachment

ugh! who's awful green thing again?! oh, wait...

Click to view attachment

sandy's pretty 6.

Click to view attachment

like the fuchs on marty's, cool metalic grey paint too!

Click to view attachment

steve's 74(?). just noticing the shaved markers... nice! bet she cleans up good too.

Click to view attachment

crap, no closer pic of dave's awesome orange 2.0. he's looking for a correct interior light and after seeing his car a couple of times, i can understand why!
smj
Great seeing everybody at breakfast. I've been limiting myself to yogurt and blueberries or granola for the past few months, so this was a welcome change of pace!

Some very nice cars and yes, we need more pics of Dave's amazingly crisp Tangerine dream. Paul you might feel bad about yours but I didn't see it festooned with cobwebs and grime, so you're way ahead of me... wink.gif (And yes, The Great Cleansing will begin shortly...)

Sandy: Didn't make it to Parts Heaven, so I did not get to give Al your message. Sorry!

--Steve.
mightyohm
It's great to see some familiar faces (Hi Dave! Hi Marty!).

Hello from Austin!

I miss all of my Bay Area 914 friends and hope I can make it to a breakfast next time I'm in town!
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(mightyohm @ Oct 30 2011, 12:56 PM) *

It's great to see some familiar faces (Hi Dave! Hi Marty!).

Hello from Austin!

I miss all of my Bay Area 914 friends and hope I can make it to a breakfast next time I'm in town!

Let us know when you are here and we will schedule around you.
Dave_Darling
Here are a couple of my pics from Saturday:

Click to view attachment

Dave_Darling
Click to view attachment
Dave_Darling
Click to view attachment
Dave_Darling
Click to view attachment
Dave_Darling
Click to view attachment
Dave_Darling
Click to view attachment
Dave_Darling
Click to view attachment
Dave_Darling
Click to view attachment
Dave_Darling
Click to view attachment
Dave_Darling
Last shot; Dave zoomed by me on the way home!

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.