Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 16x6 911 Fuchs-good bad or ugly
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
hwgunner
As the title says. Let me know how much you want of them and what your zip is so I can figure the shipping. Need 5 but might buy 9 so if you have a single I am up for that too. PM me or email me or call me.

jonathan
hwgunner
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Oct 24 2011, 10:20 PM) *

As the title says. Let me know how much you want of them and what your zip is so I can figure the shipping. Need 5 but might buy 9 so if you have a single I am up for that too. PM me or email me or call me.

jonathan
hwgunner

I have a set with brand new Yokohamas mounted on them if you are interested. Let me see if I can find my old 4sale ad. They are at ScottyB's out in Richmond.
ConeDodger
Jonathon,
You're still looking for these? Did you get the smacked up one I sent?

I have six more, one restored and mounted once at $250 the rest are $150 each plus shipping. Four of them have very usable tires on them...
hwgunner
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Oct 24 2011, 09:53 PM) *

Jonathon,

I have six more, one restored and mounted once at $250 the rest are $150 each plus shipping. Four of them have very usable tires on them...

Yes, got the smacked up one and the other 4. Got a friend making 3piece wheels and we are looking to have a gaggle of them to do at onece. Economy of scale is what he called it, I call it a gamble!

Need the cheap ones. looking to pay $600/4 shipped to 93442

Let me know.

jonathan
hwgunner
ConeDodger
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Oct 24 2011, 09:02 PM) *

Jonathon,

Yes, got the smacked up one and the other 4. Got a friend making 3piece wheels and we are looking to have a gaggle of them to do at onece. Economy of scale is what he called it, I call it a gamble!

Let me know.

jonathan
hwgunner

I think I have what you need. How about 5 for $750 and I can probably hand deliver them. My cousin Kim is a cashier at the grocery store in Alcott and I owe her a visit...
hwgunner
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Oct 24 2011, 10:30 PM) *

Jonathon,

Let me know.

jonathan
hwgunner

I think I have what you need. How about 5 for $750 and I can probably hand deliver them. My cousin Kim is a cashier at the grocery store in Alcott and I owe her a visit...

I would do that but where the heck is Alcott?? zip code??
93442 is Morro Bay on Hwy 1, right on the coast, I am in Santa Maria 45 minutes south on the 101.

jonathan
carr914
If you still need some I have 1 Fake & 1 Real one
ConeDodger
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Oct 24 2011, 10:45 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Oct 24 2011, 10:30 PM) *

Jonathon,

Let me know.

jonathan
hwgunner

I would do that but where the heck is Alcott?? zip code??
93442 is Morro Bay on Hwy 1, right on the coast, I am in Santa Maria 45 minutes south on the 101.

jonathan

Jonathan,
Alcott is somewhere either North or South of Vandenberg. Kim was born at Vandenberg while her dad was in the USAF wiring up the missile launch control towers. It has to be close to Santa Maria, her kids went to Righetti HS. She works at Von's. Maybe I have the name of her little town wrong? It is tiny.
markb
You're thinking Orcutt. Just south of Santa Maria.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(markb @ Oct 25 2011, 11:59 AM) *

Yup... Been there many times. Never bothered with the city limit sign.
hwgunner
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Oct 25 2011, 03:22 PM) *

That is because it is not a city. It is actually just a part of Santa Maria. Tell your cusin that and see what she says!

I can do the deal. Let me know when.

jonathan
ConeDodger
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Oct 25 2011, 03:28 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Oct 25 2011, 03:22 PM) *

That is because it is not a city. It is actually just a part of Santa Maria. Tell your cusin that and see what she says!

I can do the deal. Let me know when.

jonathan

Jonathan,
I am going to work the next 7 straight days. Next day off is November 2nd. I have to get down and help McMark tune my new engine. I will bring them over the hill then. We can touch bases at that time.
Kim was born in Santa Maria. I don't think she has any passionate love for Orcutt. She just lives there.
Rob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.