Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS; VDO clock
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
sean_v8_914
...but it weighs too much to put in my 914.
I left it plugged in for a few days. it works, keeps time, looks like a clock.
sean_v8_914
$100 OBO
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Isn't that the small 2 inch 911 clock ? Dave slap.gif
sean_v8_914
Fghhu
sean_v8_914
if you know details of this clock, please post them for all to read, I don't mind. all I know it that it keeps time well
I would rather have potential buyers know what they are looking at than to buy it only to find out it is not what they wanted
bperry
That doesn't look like the one that came from my '74 center console.
The case on mine is 60mm in diameter and is held in by a rubber sleeve like
the speedo, tach, and gas gage vs a bracket on the back.
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

I have used some gages that mounted with a rear bracket like that clock but they were smaller than
the stock gages and required a trim ring adapter to use them in the center console.

--- bill
horizontally-opposed
I am interested.

1. Can you measure across the bezel for me?
2. Looks like the plastic/glass face is scratched up in the photos, or is it just less that perfectly clean?

Thanks!

Pete
bdstone914
I have had several of those clocks. They are 52mm diameter at the housing.

They were found in 924's. They are a quality instrument made when VDO made really nice gauges.

Now for the hijack:

I have matching oil pressure and voltages gauges. I find these gauges more attractive then the 60mm console gauges.

Sean,

If it is too heavy for the race car you can gut the clock and the time will still be correct twice a day. Inside tip.

Bruce
a914622
I think what you have is out of a Volvo. part number 477919211. And like vovlo they run and run and run......

the 2 pins locating the clamp in the back are the giveaway.

free bump

jcl
sean_v8_914
not scratched up. slight scuffing from years of wiping dry dusted face.
Volvo? how the hell did a volvo part get into my shop? what is this world coming to? next thing ya know there will be a Ford ranger on my lift and 2012 is upon us. doom and gloom. the end is near. dogs and cats as friends. Ferrari owners hanging out with 914 people. where's my gun?
sean_v8_914
$65?
horizontally-opposed
QUOTE(sean_v8_914 @ Nov 3 2011, 06:59 AM) *

$65?

Alright, I am not sure I want it weighing my car down, either biggrin.gif , but you've got PM...

Best,

pete
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.