Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Embroidered Polos - WCC 2004
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
VegasRacer
The 2nd batch of embroidered WCC 2004 polo shirts was scheduled to be completed on August 1st.
I am pleased to announce that they beat the deadline. mueba.gif
The box of shirts just arrived on my door step.
I will go to the post office this morning and they will be on their way to those who ordered and paid.
IPB Image
They should arrive about Wednesday next week.
IPB Image

Brad - please contact me regarding your shirt order. Your PM and e-mail do not work.
ThinAir
smilie_pokal.gif Cool! It's so nice when something works better than expected! I'm looking forward to getting my shirt so I can practice wearing it in anticipation of actually attending WCC 2005! biggrin.gif
tommy914
Got mine today.

Looks great!

Thanks for taking the time to put this order together.

Tommy
Jake Raby
Got mine and it looks great!
TimT
agree.gif werd

thanks for your efforts beer.gif
VegasRacer
Wow. That was fast. burnout.gif
Imagine how quick they would have arrived if they were yellow wink.gif
SLITS
Got Mine Mine Mine Mine - thanks - USPS actually worked!

Nice! smilie_pokal.gif
watsonrx13
Got mine today, all the way to FLORIDA. They look and fit great. One I'm wearing and one I'm putting up. In 30 yrs it's going to be a collector's item and I'm going to get a bazillion dollars for it. (hahahahahahahahaha)

John, thanks again for your assistance to those of us that couldn't make it.

You DA MAN.. smilie_pokal.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(watsonrx13 @ Aug 2 2004, 03:57 PM)
Got mine today, all the way to FLORIDA. They look and fit great. One I'm wearing and one I'm putting up. In 30 yrs it's going to be a collector's item and I'm going to get a bazillion dollars for it. (hahahahahahahahaha)

John, thanks again for your assistance to those of us that couldn't make it.

You DA MAN.. smilie_pokal.gif

In 30 years the moths will have eaten about 3/4 of the bazillion dollars - Buuuhhahahhahaha chowtime.gif
ThinAir
Go mine today! biggrin.gif

Looks great and is just the thing to wear for browsing the club for the latest topics. cool.gif
ThinAir
Darn - I was supposed to order two. I don't suppose you ended up with a spare XL? I'm in trouble with Mike smash.gif
wheelo
Thanks Vegas !!!
Got my shirt today... very nice.... and if I might say.... an instant favorite !!
Appreciate the effort to make 2nd order fly......

icon_bump.gif
skline
Yeah, Thanks John, mine came yesterday too. They look great. I will wear them with pride knowing it was the greatest event I have ever attended. So when do we start the ordering for the WCC05 shirts? They look great, thanks again.
VegasRacer
QUOTE(ErnieDV @ Aug 2 2004, 09:32 PM)
I don't suppose you ended up with a spare XL?

Sorry Ernie, there are no extras. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.