Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Appearance and & Performance Speaker Panels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
steuspeed
Do you have these speaker pods. Please post pics and opinions. I have cut door panels with 5.25" crap speakers. Looking for options. Go with these pods and get un-cut stock door cards or after market like Appearance & Performance fiberglass door cards. Chime in if you have these as well.

http://914ap.com/products.php
Gint
Deleted your duplicate threads.
BigDBass
I have the 914AP speaker pods and am very happy with them. A lot of people here have them in their cars and are also very happy with them. (I also have the passenger footwell subwoofer and quite satisfied with that as well.)
MoveQik
They are awesome. They fit and work perfectly and they make an endless supply of speakers available as an option for your car.
Rod
Yep they are very good. I bought them and used as supplied at first, and then remodelled them with the speakers angled up at me secondly, then I put a pair of horns in instead and put builds in the doors, but yes I would recommend them 100%
jsayre914
I love them +1 vote from me piratenanner.gif
jsayre914
Dont forget a little sound deadening behind them rolleyes.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
windforfun
Excellent product!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.