Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914World Admin Ads
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carr914
Before the Server change, there was anger towards these 914World Ads from Member #1 ( the Admins) and they were eliminated from New Posts & relegated to the CraigsList/eBay Section. Now they are back with a Vengenge!.

As someone that comes on the Board alot and hits "View New Posts", these Threads are a Nuisance. When I just came on, 7 of the most 20 Threads were this Crap. I don't car about Boxsters For Sale in San Francisco, VW Bug Parts For Sale in New Jersey, etc.

To me they are offensive as Dr Douchbags' Spam eMails spam.gif

T.C.
SirAndy
QUOTE(carr914 @ Oct 27 2011, 02:34 PM) *
To me they are offensive as Dr Douchbags' Spam eMails spam.gif

In that case, let me add your email address to the notifications real quick ... biggrin.gif

You know, there are nicer ways to point out things that aren't working right after the move to the new server.

You don't really have to insult the admins. A simple PM would have been enough.
Or maybe even a post in the thread i started after the move ASKING for feedback on things that are broken.

I guess some people just like the attention ...
stirthepot.gif
carr914
Jeez, Sorry for having an opinion that was shared by others before the Server Change.

It wasn't an attack on the Admins ( I have the utmost respect for you guys), but your names are on the bottom of every one of those ads.

And there are nicer ways to tell some one off besides Qouting them out of context.

If you want me to go away, just ask!

T.C.
SirAndy
QUOTE(carr914 @ Oct 27 2011, 04:46 PM) *
It wasn't an attack on the Admins

914World Ads from Member #1 ( the Admins) ... To me they are offensive as Dr Douchbags' Spam eMails ...

w00t.gif
MDG
confused24.gif

Dr. Douchbag? Whozat?

hide.gif

c'mon, lighten up - we all drive funny cars.
Dr Evil
These admin d-bags are mucking up the smooth running of this web site stick.gif poke.gif Just kidding wub.gif
Cairo94507
Long live the D-Bags!
Steve
I think its that time of the month on the east coast. We are all happy hear on the west coast!! LOL
VaccaRabite
There are better ways to bitch at us.

Hey, look at me being a douchbag.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.