Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hella 118 euro driving lights not fog
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
a914622
SOLD sold sold
Super hard to find hella 118 driving lights. They also work for thru the grill on the early 911s. One has the shinny rubbed off. see pic. Very good shape outherwise.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
jcl
914ltd
These were offered many years ago as "914 European driving lights"
They bolt in as a direct replacement to the factory fogs (70/74)
Very rare, very bright and they look great! Good luck with the sale.
BTW good price! Brad Mayeur
toolguy
delete
campbellcj
Nice - I have a few of these too and they're fairly rare. You may want to cross-post to the 911 boards as well - the early "S" registry guys seem to always have an appetite for these.
a914622
Thanks. i was going to put them on the bird board but i wanted to give some one with a 914-6 first shot.

jcl
porbmw
QUOTE(a914622 @ Oct 30 2011, 08:33 AM) *

Thanks. i was going to put them on the bird board but i wanted to give some one with a 914-6 first shot.

jcl

Geez.....I think I'll have to step up to the plate on this one....

Can you let me know shipping to 98230....I'll get you a Bank Draft to avoid paypal charges....presumably Tuesday

Thanks

Paul
a914622
Paul
I will put you second in line. I got a PM in the AM i didnt see before i posted last. If it fall thur I would be shipping them Usps flat rate. I think its like 20.00 to BC. OR i should just take a day to drive up to Vanc. love that city!!

jcl
Jasfsmith
Damn.

I'd up the offer but that wouldn't go over well on the club site.

I do want these if they become available.

James Smith
porbmw
Hmmm

Maybe there are some teeners out there who'll check their stash, and put some of these back into the market smile.gif

Was also looking for the yellow fog lights, but they got snagged. sad.gif
I guess trigger finger is getting rusty.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.