Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Logged in
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mikerose
I can't log in using AOL. I need to close down aol and then start my netscape. Anyone else have this Bug? devil.gif Thanks
Brad Roberts
Rich Johnson had the same problem. I have NO idea what AOL is doing. I dont have an account anymore that I can test with. I would like to accomodate the AOL users.

Somebody brave enough to create an account for me and trust me to test with AOL ?? Ha ha

B
Jeroen
Maybe a stoopid comment, but I'm seeing your posts...
Ya can't post without loggin in

Anyway, me guesses it's a cookie problem, then again, I dunno shit 'bout AOL

cheers,

Jeroen
Brad Roberts
You can log into AOL and then open another browser (most AOL users dont know this) AOL is just another dialup service that sucks you into their INTRANET.. then just barely allow you to access the INTERNET. 99% of the time your on AOL.. your not actually on the web, your just moving around in their HUGE intranet site.

Mike Rose logged into AOL and then posted using his NetScape browser. Somewhat of a pain.

B
tryan
using aol 6.0 and logging.
Brad Roberts
Tryan,

Your on AOL and its working ok for you ?? Can you tell me what operating system your on ??

B
mikerose
brad, I am using AOL devil.gif Ver.8.0. With win 98.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.