Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: delete
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
GaroldShaffer
Not for sale anymore, decided to keep it.

Selling the old 2001 Ford Ranger Ext Cab 4 door. I bought this in Dec 2010 to replace my old 91 Lil Red Ranger. I have put just over 10k on it since I bought it. Only replaced the drive belt, new Good year wrangler tires and oil changes every 4k. I use this truck everyday. Here is the details:

3.0L V6
Auto trans
Power windows, locks, mirrors
Tilt, cruise, delay wipers
AC blows Ice cold and heat is great
New Goodyear wrangler tires when I bought it.
Passed emissions with flying colors
Clear title in my name

Issues:

has minor dents & scratches
Pwr mirrors dont work
Pwr locks will lock, but not unlock
Has been in accident some time in its pass and repaired to left front fender.

Only reason why I am selling it is I am not required to drive the 180 mile round trip to the office twice a week anymore (I have Dodge ram I drive also).

Kelly Blue Book shows this truck in fair condition at $6400 private sale smoke.gif
I am asking $5k OBO for it. If interested PM me or you can call me at 219-730-6418 before 8pm CST please

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
i love porsche
nice truck, and a good deal. Ive got the same truck and just turned 180k miles. i change with synthetic every 7k miles or so and have just recently replaced 1 coil and the spark plugs due to a misfire. other than that, its just been Gas, Tires and Oil!

GLWS
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.