Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Why Am I Doin' This?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bruce Allert
Gawd! I gotta have my head examined. On here at this time of the morning huh.gif Get'n ready for 18 holes an hour away <_< 4 o'clock SHEESE blink.gif

............b alfred.gif
Rusty
yeah... "why" is a good question... unless you're going to pack a couple of coolers of beer and tequila, and plan on stumbling through the back 9. drunk.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
DuckRyder
Thats wanting to play golf BAD.
skline
Because you can!!! smilie_pokal.gif
Howard
What's the question? Golf, fishing, hunting, racing all meet the 4am acceptable list. We have an opening 7:10 Friday. Wanna come down?
tdgray
Played at 6:45 AM yesterday. Hour drive there, took the MGA twas beautiful cool.gif

Shot my usual, had a few beers with the boys... and all before Noon. biggrin.gif

ps. First time I played a Pete Dye designed course, very nice indeed.
IronHillRestorations
QUOTE(Bruce Allert @ Aug 2 2004, 03:36 AM)
Gawd! I gotta have my head examined. On here at this time of the morning huh.gif Get'n ready for 18 holes an hour away dry.gif 4 o'clock SHEESE blink.gif

............b alfred.gif

So, what'd ya card?

PK cool.gif

barely hangin on to a 10 hdcp
Bruce Allert
OK, just got back. It was beautiful out there at the 6:52 Tee time. Talk about "Magic Light" for taking photos, Especially Wildwood Golf Course. It used to be a valley filled with oak trees & cows way back when I was goin to High School in Scappoose. I'm not used to playing so early so my score took a crap. Shot a 101 but the main thing was I had fun. Shot a 98 yesterday (got my first eagle) & hope to do better tomorrow at the Tuesday Scramble.

.......b
tdgray
QUOTE(9146986 @ Aug 2 2004, 10:48 AM)

A ten huh.gif

Why I oughta slap.gif
red914
sigh, i remember playing golf. or rather, trying to play golf. either of your scores could have been me for 9 holes! sounds like you are making good use of your summer. post a picture from the course!
J P Stein
The only place for watching the sun come up that is better than a golf course is on a river.

These days, the only times I see it is from some parking lot that I'm filling with cones. sad.gif Don't do much for the soul, but the anticipation is gud.
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(tdgray @ Aug 2 2004, 12:35 PM)
QUOTE(9146986 @ Aug 2 2004, 10:48 AM)

A ten huh.gif

Why I oughta slap.gif

Posted on Aug 2 2004, 01:31 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sigh, i remember playing golf. or rather, trying to play golf.

Posted on Aug 2 2004, 01:52 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The only place for watching the sun come up that is better than a golf course is on a river.

These days, the only times I see it is from some parking lot that I'm filling with cones. Don't do much for the soul, but the anticipation is gud.

Ya! no shitski

double slap.gif slap.gif

Just go DO IT but if it's a back problem (I know yours is JP) then not much you can do but use all arms. Cuts down on yardage but what the hell, eh?

.........b beer.gif
TROJANMAN
nothing beats the first tee time. sunrise golf is awesome and fast, but 4am? confused24.gif
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(glstrojan @ Aug 2 2004, 09:28 PM)
but 4am? confused24.gif

was being picked up at 5:30. Travel time is 1 hr. Supposed to get up at 4:30 but awoke at 4 sad.gif Knew if I went back to sleep I'd have a hard time waking & feel shittier than I would getting up then so........

........b coffee.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.