Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thank you Ripping914. I think!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Bob L.
I'm posting this here because this is where everything happened. If Admin deems it necessary I'm sure they will move it to a more suitable place.

My story started about 2 weeks ago when I agreed to buy a wire harness from Ripping914. I sent a paypal payment and was happy. Later that day I saw the accusations and defensive statements flying and became nervous about my arrangement.

Even later that day, after the Admins shut all related threads down, I received notice from Paypal that my payment was refunded with a note,
"hello, when a customer buys a part from me, i insist on having the proper documentation on the pay pal receipt, if you would do that and repeat the process, i will be happy to send your part, thank you, florence hunter "

I was surprised by this and asked for clarification. No response.

So I started looking for another harness.
Two weeks later (almost), A box shows up unexpectedly. It's the harness, I guess from Ripping914.

I'm pretty new here on "The World" and Club914. More active on the club side though.

I don't know what happened, so I can't take any sides.

I'm not sure why exactly, but I thought I should put this out there.
All I know is, I'm on the road again.

Thank you Ripping914!

P.S.
Ripping914, I am willing to pay the agreed price. Please P.M. me if necessary.
dillans914
Hi, I am also new to the club, but not to 914s, I, have dealt with the ripper for several years, He has built several motors for me, Stock and performance, I never had an issue, Some guy bought a used running motor, Was not happy, Should of went to ebay and pay pal, and complained, He did not, Then The guy that chimed in on the gripe, Just happens to sell 914 parts for a living, anyway, From what I found out, Pay pal put limitations on his acount,Told him he had to wait 21 days for his money, This guy is truely somthing, He refunded people all their money, Told pay pal to go to hell, Said I am not going to wait for the money to send my customers the parts they needed, He paid out of his pocket to ship out 16 parts to people, sent them an email stating, what happened, and asked the customers in good faith to pay for their parts, So before you pass judgment on sombody, Take a good look, As for me, I will continue to do buisness with this guy, more people should have the balls, to tell the money people to go to hell, good for you ripper, dillans914
EdwardBlume
I'm not new here, but I appreciate the share of a success story.

There are good buyers and bad buyers and bad sellers and good sellers. The key of any site like this is to build your reputation by being honest and fair, communicate excessively, and participate in other discussions.

The 914 is a great quirky little car that attracts all types. Enjoy your build and connection with like minded 914 addicts.

toolguy
Sort of the same story. . I paid for a part from Ripping and then got a Paypay refund. . . Short story is I got my part, it was exactly as promised and I resent Ripping his money. . . not any problem and I'm happy. . . Don't know if he deserved the 'bad press' from the other guy. . but I had a satisfactory experience with him. . .and I'd buy from him again
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.