Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Minilite look-a-like rims
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
GaroldShaffer
I bought these rims a few years ago to be used for street tires. They look great on my 914. I have since came across a few sets of real minilite rims so I have swapped over to those. So....................

FS - set of 4 Minilte look-a-like rims. They are the standard 914 bolt pattern and back spacing. They are 6 1/2 x 15 and weigh 17 3/4lbs each. They have no major curb rash, but were used for street use and do have a few minor nicks or scratch marks. Real minilites will have stamped "Made in England" on them, these do not.

Real minilite rims sell for over $1300 for a set new. I am asking $600 plus shipping for these. Last pic is how they looked on my car.

EDIT: You will need to get lugs for these rims. You can get them from www.minilitewheels.us

SOLD
ottox914
Do these need any special lugs?
GaroldShaffer
Good question. Yes and no. Yes you will need their lug bolts as they are a flat head style with a thick washer. I will post a picture tonight or tomorrow. You can get the bolts from www.minilitewheels.us.

Now you could get them drilled to accept the alloy style ball seat lugs that our cars use. One of the sets of Miniltes I am keeping is done that way and works great.
Van914
Garold,
Are these the wheels I sold you?
Van914
GaroldShaffer
No, different set.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.