Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cool new Tool
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
OU8AVW
We got one of these for working on Sailboats. It's crazy!

http://www.theinductor.com/index.php?m=41
Woody
Very nice. Gonna have to get one.
VaccaRabite
That is really cool!
hot_shoe914
When I want to cool my tool, I just have sex with a frigid bitch. lol-2.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif

Oops, it said cool new tool. Sorry, my bad. Long day at work.
Jake Raby
I also own a tool business and we can order these.. If you guys want I could get some prices :-)
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(Jake Raby @ Oct 31 2011, 06:48 PM) *

I also own a tool business and we can order these.. If you guys want I could get some prices :-)

OK. I want.

The Cap'n
Zimms
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Oct 31 2011, 10:32 PM) *

QUOTE(Jake Raby @ Oct 31 2011, 06:48 PM) *

OK. I want.

The Cap'n

+1

Have you used one Jake?
Jake Raby
I was sent one 3-4years ago to try out and it was cool.. But at that time they were way too damn expensive.
Gint
That is cool. How much are they now? Wow. $450+
Jake Raby
I'll have to check prices tomorrow.. They were 800 bucks when they first came out! Something like this would be really neat for portable cattle branding :-)
nsr-jamie
Thats very cool !! Could have used that last month when I was working on the car...but its probably going to be very expensive...maybe in a couple of years the price of them will come down (Hopefully)
dlestep
459.00 ductor II, 108.00 for the coil kit
Katmanken
Dang,

And to think I used to use that process to surface harden steel shafting. Mild steel shaft, induction heater and it created a layer of hardened steel that could be precison ground in a centerless grinder.

Wonder if the fasteners have to be pitched afer use????

Ken
bulitt
You could cook your brats right in the stands....
OU8AVW
I used this thing again yesterday pulling apart some rigging that was sealed with red Loctite and old age. It performed awesome. We're in a production environment so the $500 was worth it. They make a flat pad style coil you can use to heat shrink dents out of sheet metal.
IronHillRestorations
Right in my hometown! I go back there about once a year.
majkos
dang! perfect tool to have, again too expensive! dry.gif

I wonder if there's a rental.......?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.