For Sale is a 1971 Porsche 914 with a race tuned V8,' 911 front end with koni coilovers and eibach springs on the back, paint was done fresh in 2006.

I've had this car for about 2 month, but the wife wants it gone. 10000 obo, call me and lets talk 818 seven 3 one 1196

Car has about 24K and some change into it. (I have about 13K into it) All the papers are available, and to restore the car to 100% or to my taste, I have an estimation of another 3K.

You can see a video of it at http://www.c232.com/914/

Even More Pictures Of The Car.

What is done to it:

• -Engine Details= Build by The shop Perfect Engine in Los Angeles 4 bolt 350 block. All parts from "Summit Racing" online for the shop to install. Ordered a "Scat" rotating assembly with crank, rods and coated pistons, "Dart" Iron Eagle heads, "Comp Cams" camshaft, lifters, valve springs and timing chain and pulleys. Also ordered "Edlebrock" intake and carb. Has powder coated valve covers and polished ceramic coated headers.

• -Front Suspension= Early 70's 911 and brakes.

• -Rear Suspension= Stainless steel reinforced 914 trailing arms.

• -Koni coil overs with Eibach springs.

• -70's 911 hubs, brakes and drive axles.

• -Transmission= 73-79 "side shifter" 915 5 speed.

• -911 stub shafts to match 911 axles.

• -Clutch=Standard 914 size stage lll pressure plate from Kennedy

• Engineered products with KEP throwout bearing.

• When engine was done flywheel and clutch assembly sent to Kennedy Engineered Products to be rebuilt. They surfaced the pressure plate, installed new clutch disc and returned with new bearings.

• -Engine adapter= Renegade conversions.

• -Radiator=18" x 27.5" Griffen aluminum with electric fan. Fan sensor is adjustable.

• -Flywheel- 914 machined to early Chevy by Renegage Hybrids.

• -Interior= 87 Fiero seats, dash pad (dash is cracked), new door weather-stripping. New vinyl on roof.

• -Body= Painted in 2006. Fiberglass rear fenders were installed then.

• There is no cracking or crazing so the fenders were installed very well. The paint job is still in great shape.

• -Chassis= Has a chassis stiffening kit installed.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    View the full article