Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: $2000 Reserve?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Lot of neat parts here. Fun summer project?
Green Teen
Brad Roberts
He is/was on the BBS. I *think* this is one of the cars that competed in the GrassRoots challenge.

B
GRM1964
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Aug 2 2004, 10:37 PM)
He is/was on the BBS. I *think* this is one of the cars that competed in the GrassRoots challenge.

B

Brad;

I am still on here, just more of a lurker. I sold the car to the guy in CT, he wanted more of a show car I guess. Well worth $2000, but it is not a show car by any means.

Bill
Andyrew
You entered the car in the 2000 dollar challenge. Must have sold off alot of stuff for that..

I would LOVE to snatch that car up... I would buy it like crazy... but.... you know the drill...

2 v8 cars, one 17 y/o....

Daddy?? Sell off one of your cars daddy...
GRM1964
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Aug 4 2004, 03:39 PM)
You entered the car in the 2000 dollar challenge. Must have sold off alot of stuff for that..

I would LOVE to snatch that car up... I would buy it like crazy... but.... you know the drill...

2 v8 cars, one 17 y/o....

Daddy?? Sell off one of your cars daddy...

I bought the car for $1000 and pretty much sold everything off of it that wasn't needed to go or stop. Bought a used engine and did some wheeeling and dealing. I can't tell you how many hours me and my buddy's had in the car, trust me, it was alot.

Bill
Andyrew
Dont tell me about hours.. I have 40 hours on one fender flare.... lol

Sounds alot like my project.

Andrew
tommy914
what radiator did you put in?
any pics left over?

Couldn't get any more pics off the ebay seller.
GRM1964
QUOTE(tommy914 @ Aug 4 2004, 05:23 PM)
what radiator did you put in?
any pics left over?

Couldn't get any more pics off the ebay seller.

Used an aluminum radiator I bought off of eBay. It was a direct replacement for a 1966 Pontiac GTO if I remember correctly. Sorry I don't have any more pics of the car that shows much more of it thatn the ones in his ad.

Bill
GRM1964
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Aug 4 2004, 04:06 PM)
Dont tell me about hours.. I have 40 hours on one fender flare.... lol

Sounds alot like my project.

Andrew

Wow, 40 hrs in 1 fender? That is crazy! huh.gif

Bill
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.