Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Mahle Rims
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
RiceNeck
Click to view attachmentMy car is an early 72 with a build date of 10/71. I am looking for mahle rims in good condition. Please post or contact me through email.
hwgunner
welcome.png

JawjaPorsche
I saw a set of Pedrini Wheels on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PORSCHE-914-PEDRIN...=item23156e85ba

QUOTE(RiceNeck @ Nov 2 2011, 05:36 PM) *

Click to view attachmentMy car is an early 72 with a build date of 10/71. I am looking for mahle rims in good condition. Please post or contact me through email.

RiceNeck
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Nov 2 2011, 03:32 PM) *

welcome.png

Thanks Jonathan.
First post looks a little out of sorts but I'll get it together.
My car is an early 72 model with a 1.7 tail shifter.
I sent the oil filter out for analysis and looks like no bad news. I'll get a full report later this week.
My deal just keeps gettin sweeter, dual webers, pertronixs, already on the car.
Now lets hear from Mahle wheel sellers, I need at least 2 rims, but would prefer a full set of 4 rims.
agibson
I have a nice set with new tires (zero miles). I have switched over 5 lug Fuch's and would like to sell. They are clean with no road rash (4 and a spare) I paid over $800 for the tires would like to get $700 for all. New chrome lug nuts and center caps included. I am located in Albuquerque NM

QUOTE(RiceNeck @ Nov 2 2011, 04:49 PM) *

QUOTE(hwgunner @ Nov 2 2011, 03:32 PM) *

welcome.png

Thanks Jonathan.
First post looks a little out of sorts but I'll get it together.
My car is an early 72 model with a 1.7 tail shifter.
I sent the oil filter out for analysis and looks like no bad news. I'll get a full report later this week.
My deal just keeps gettin sweeter, dual webers, pertronixs, already on the car.
Now lets hear from Mahle wheel sellers, I need at least 2 rims, but would prefer a full set of 4 rims.
RiceNeck
Thanks agibson, but I do not need the tires.
I already have Direzza Sport Z1's.
If you find a buyer for the tires, I will take the rims.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.