Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: original Bumblebee 1974 2.0 SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
weener101

SOLD, #15322 on the CanAm registry, original Bumblebee with 97, 741 original miles. COA and original window sticker/manuals/partial tool kit. Runs great, no damage history, orig eng. Paint 8/10 with some small chips(probably has been repainted at one time). No rust (except for battery area that was taken care of). Great car..not concourse but really nice. Heater doesn't work and clock. comes with lots of parts ...new heater boxes, exchangers, rotors, caps, points, plugs, wiring harness, coil, oil filters, fuel filter etc. Tires like new, brakes really recent, top is nice! Lots more info/pics if SERIOUSLY interested. $18,000 PPI's welcome in Seattle area. I may deliver within 1000 miles for fee. Have to sell to fund the rest of my 356 restoration and private college for 2 kids..yikes. May go on ebay next week but thought I'd give registry guys a chance first. License plate holder will NOT go with sale. email me for more pics at dksweens@skynetbb.com or call Dave at (253) 740-3566 between 9am and 9pm Pacific Standard time please! great car..just has to go now. You will love it. Doesn't leak a drop of oil..amazing ...wish my 356 was like that! Located in Seattle area. Reluctant sale so please, no pen pals or looky loos. This is a rare original example. Thanks. Dave 11/3 11:30pst CAR is SOLD
JawjaPorsche
Sweet! That is one nice teener! Wow! Looks like you have the original radio too!
sixnotfour
Very Nice
914werke
Extremely nice, where has this one been hiding?
weener101
Thanks for the kind words. Sale is now pending 11/3 11:30 am pst Dave
weener101
Car is sold. Thanks to all. If anyone can tell me how to delete the whole post that would be appreciated. Dave
914werke
Congratulations.
Can you say if its going to stay in the PNW?
mepstein
QUOTE(weener101 @ Nov 4 2011, 11:10 AM) *

Car is sold. Thanks to all. If anyone can tell me how to delete the whole post that would be appreciated. Dave

Just change title to "sold"
weener101
Sorry, going to Texas. Great group in the PNW though. Thanks for all the help guys, especially Marc Ogren! Dave
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.