Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm outta here!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bleyseng
See you guys later! My suitcase is heavy as I am dragging sixer parts to Holland to some magazine writer/webdesigner guy.
Have fun at the Mid West Classic!

Geoff givemebeer.gif
reverie
Hey Geoff! Hi Monique! Have a great time!

See you when you get back.. you're coming back, right? smile.gif
Jeroen
Have a safe trip and see ya soon!

cheers,

Jeroen
Bleyseng
Has anyone else tired to bring a engine mount thru security? haha what fun that is. The xray guys had a fit with it! Excuse me sir, but what is this large metal piece in your bag? Its a 914/6 enigne mount, sir. Ah sir, a what? hehe, customs was a breeze !Oh Jeroen, I have only half of it as they lost my luggage! (the idiot British).
Long flight guys to get here, about 13 hrs.

Geoff beer.gif
Brad Roberts
Glad you made it. Have fun.. sooner or later I'll make it over to visit Jeroen.

B
Bleyseng
Its only 30k airmiles in the fall to fly to here or tickets can be had for $400 from the West Coast. Jeroen lives in a really nice little town but far from Amsterdams red light area. biggrin.gif
Geoff
Jeroen
Hey Geoff,

Good to see you made it!

Funny you had questions at customs. I got non last time
Must be my trust worthy apperance cool_shades.gif

You should get some sleep... this is no time to hang out on the BBS (not when in the Netherlands)
biggrin.gif

See ya soon

cheers,

Jeroen
Brad Roberts
I have 20k miles right now... I can buy 10k or run the credit cards up...LOL

I was saving the miles for the Fall Foliage Classic.

B
Bleyseng
Brad, always use the miles to go the furthest. The tickets we bought to get here weren't cheap! We only had enough for 2 free tickets this time. Flying around the USA is pretty inexpensive if you surf the net hard enough. Thats how I fly down to SF/Bay area on those $110 flights.
Sleep, who needs sleep ! And what are you doing up so early Jeroen as its 5:30 AM. monkeydance.gif
Geoff
seanery
they thought
"This hippie guy from Seattle is trying to smuggle in some wierd hash pipe!" laugh.gif
Bleyseng
God, I am not a hippie guy. No hair! They thought its was some kind of weapon I guess as it shows up bigtime on the xray mackine. I had have on it in my carry on bag.
The airport in London had lots of security now and you needed your passport go anywhere. Must be the alert status

Geoff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.