Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Cambo
Click to view attachmentWell, times are tough. Going to sell the yellow car. It's a 1975 1.8 (FI) yellow 914. I bought the car from Craig at Camp 914 about a year and a half ago. Speedo says 93,000 but it was not working when I bought the car and I haven't fixed it. The car runs and drives great. It has current Cali tags. I'm located near Sacramento CA. Reposting this because I'm trying to sell it again.

What I've done:
New tires and wheels (have a couple hundred miles on them)
New front struts, rear shocks and springs
New bursch exhaust installed about a month ago
New battery
New battery tray
All vacuum hoses replaced
New antenna
Came with a working Stereo CD player with Ipod hook up

Mark at Original Customs did some work on the car (He said he wouldn't mind if you called him to ask about the car. Thanks Mark)
New Clutch plate pressure plate flywheel
Hell hole work and new battery tray
Resealed the transmission

Also had Mark source out bead blasting and painting front and rear valances and rocker panels

The car has minor dings, the seats need redoing, the dash is great. As far as rust goes there's some surface rust in the trunk next to the tailights. That's all I can think of at the moment. I'll try to post more pics when I get the time.

Price $5K DRIVES IT AWAY
Cambo
Click to view attachmentPic
Cambo
Click to view attachment
Cambo
Click to view attachment
Cambo
picClick to view attachment
Cambo
Click to view attachmentpic
Cambo
Cambo
Cambo
Cambo
Cambo
pic
Cambo
ajco
Please check your e mail.
Thanks
Ajco
rjames
Great looking car. Love the plaid seats. Sorry you have to let her go. Good luck with the sale!
Cambo
QUOTE(ajco @ Nov 3 2011, 06:43 PM) *

Please check your e mail.
Thanks
Ajco

For some reason, I'm not gettng email from 914world, try a PM.
Cambo
BUMP for reduced price
Gint
For some reason, I'm not gettng email from 914world, try a PM.

I sent you a PM regarding the email address you have resistered to your login. If it's no longer a valid email address, that would explain why your not getting emails form the site.
Cambo
Bump, trying to sell the car again.
marcher
pm sent
Evil914
Used to think I didn't like yellow cars until I owned a yellow 914.Almost everyone loved it.Got a lot of thumbs up. piratenanner.gif
lanker88
QUOTE(Evil914 @ Oct 19 2013, 07:32 PM) *

Used to think I didn't like yellow cars until I owned a yellow 914.Almost everyone loved it.Got a lot of thumbs up. piratenanner.gif

If my 914 would sell I would turn around and buy this one when I visit my future inlaws in placerville. That is one great looking 914. Looks clean.
brooks944
Interested, where is the car?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.