Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 2.0L fuel pump
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
hotlanta914
I have a couple of items that I am looking to sell so that I can finish my 73 2.0L restoration. Of course I am doing this so that I can buy more parts. This is what I have:

1 Ceramic coated Dansk muffler with O2 bung with less than 100 miles on it: $375 SOLD

1 OE fuel pump with mounting bracket taken from my 73 - worked perfectly, did pump relo: $120

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
racerbvd
Are you open to any trades??
hotlanta914
I am not sure if my last reply got posted - I am open to some trades - the only things that I need at this point are a set of SS HEs, a good uncracked upper dash pad and a good rear targa pad - let me know - thanks
Lingcuisine
Are your 5 lug wheel spacers still available?
Thanks Jeff
hotlanta914
QUOTE(Lingcuisine @ Nov 5 2011, 05:59 PM) *

Are your 5 lug wheel spacers still available?
Thanks Jeff

Yes they are
rstorey
Do you still have the wheels and the adapters?
hotlanta914
QUOTE(rstorey @ Nov 7 2011, 09:17 AM) *

Yes, I still have the whole package
rstorey
QUOTE(hotlanta914 @ Nov 7 2011, 08:25 AM) *

QUOTE(rstorey @ Nov 7 2011, 09:17 AM) *

Yes, I still have the whole package

Would you be available to show them to me either today or tomorrow? I'm in the Norcross area.
racerbvd
QUOTE(hotlanta914 @ Nov 5 2011, 05:38 AM) *

I am not sure if my last reply got posted - I am open to some trades - the only things that I need at this point are a set of SS HEs, a good uncracked upper dash pad and a good rear targa pad - let me know - thanks

I'll check on the dash,
74porsche914
What brand of five lug adapters are they? Also what is the offset of the adapter?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.