Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: nitrous fed 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
physician
interesting use of yellow at least... barf.gif

but beside the rear lip and pillar mod, look great to me

those engine can really take the nitrous?? cool_shades.gif
F4i
Any calgary guys know this car? Its got alberta plates. He forgot to black out one.
Brad Roberts
Yep. Went through this car a year or so ago... I personally was amazed that he has 1000$'s in the plumbing but used cheapy 5 dollar fuel regulators ???

First question I ask when I see a body kit or slant nose conversion:

"What did you hit ??"

B
Aaron Cox
"What did you hit ??"

the ugly tree! nah...i like it..cept the pillar icon8.gif
Brad Roberts
Here is what happens 99% of the time:

Very rarely does anyone install a body kit on a perfect tub. They take the insurance money and go "HOG WILD" with whatever they can afford with the insurance money. Any time I see a repaint/color change... I start looking for body damage. People just dont go out and do color changes/repaints for no reason.. doesnt happen very often.

B
jgiroux67
I actually like it. Its a look that I havent realy seen much of. Ive never like the idea of nitrous, it seems too ricer-ish to me. Is that a front valance on the rear? It looks good.
All in all its a nice car.
Brad Roberts
The car is VERY clean and straight. I like it.. just wish it had different wheels.

B
Jake Raby
My 2316 has a 75 shot going on it as soon as I get the suspension stuff finished... I wanna see how much the 2316 can take before it grenades! I built it for NOS if I everwanted to use it, so it should be just fine.
mike_the_man
That car has been for sale for quite a while. I sent the seller an email back in March about it, but he wasn't able to tell me very much about it. He was selling it for an associate, and he wasn't even sure if it was in Edmonton or Calgary. I don't know much more about it than that. I was hoping to look at it when I was in Alberta, but the seller never emailed me back with a location.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.