Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: crank fuel ignition coils
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914 Paul
Does anyone have a sourse for 2, 5 coils for a crank fuel ignition system?

Would love it if someone could help.
Thanks in advance.
Brad Roberts
Your favorite person here wavey.gif

We sell and install Electromotive. Slap a 3.2 upper intake on it with a stock throttle body and stock fuel injectors... tune it for the 2.7 with crank triggered ignition.

Oh.. Tell Nancy her car made it in the WCC Excellence coverage. NICE color shot.

B
Brad Roberts
The carbs will sell for 1800$ or so quickly (especially after this post)..

Oh and it is.. 1 single coil pack of 3 that you are seeing. Each coil fires 2 plugs.

And... all brain/harness/fuel pump at cost for you guy's so I can get straight with Nancy. Price it and call me with you find.

I also have a 3.2 upper intake I can sell complete. Find one and I'll beat the price.

B
Brad Roberts
I'm good friends with the distributor for this area. It is one step below Motec in pricing and tuning.

We do have other options.

I also have that shifter ready if you guy's want to try it this weekend.

B
PorschePaul
Kim graduates Sat. so I will not be there before Sun.

Paul will check to see if the coils you have mentioned will work in our crank fire injection system
It would help to have a part # to go with the photo.

Am I understanding you correctly that you do have them in stock?

Nanci
PorschePaul
Thanks for the fuel pump offer.
I don't need a fuel pump. The problem has been solved.
The pump you checked was functioning fine as you said.
The problem was it was a 911 injected pump. I have already changed to something more compatable.

I do need tires. But then who doesn't.
TimT
Electromotive uses generic GM twin tower coils in the HPX, HPV1, and TEC3 systems, you can get replacement coils at any FLAPS
Mark Henry
QUOTE(TimT @ Aug 5 2004, 08:40 AM)
Electromotive uses generic GM twin tower coils in the HPX,  HPV1, and TEC3  systems, you can get replacement coils at any FLAPS

I thought that they looked familiar, SDS uses the same GM coils.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.