Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Check this out
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jgiroux67
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...bayphotohosting

What body kit is this? This car looks pretty good, although alot of useless gadgets it seems like.
I really like the front bumper, never seen one like that before.
Martin Baker
Dude, its the MACH 5. Is that front bumper Corvette? Looks like Corvette. Dig that yoke, where a steering wheel once was...does that mean I need an A and P rating to perform maintenance on it?

stones.gif
thomasotten
another 914 butchered. I would never, ever, buy a 914 with an ad-hoc body kit.
Aaron Cox
laugh.gif dude... but it has a TV! laugh.gif
Mueller
wasn't this car on eBay a few years ago??

I think it was in Los Angelos at the time...the seller way back then claimed to work for a movie studio or something like that????
SirAndy
gotta love that steering wheel ...

IPB Image
Aaron Cox
the TV takes the cake! laugh.gif
neo914-6
He posted on one of sklines threads showing his real 911 bumper. It's not a kit, it's metal and not bad craftsmanship. The flares are nice but the nose shape doesn't flow with the design.
Jeroen
I like those flares!

cheers,

Jeroen
East coaster
Oh no! Someone finally made an X/19 out of a 914!

That nose and flare shape have X/19 written all over them! It looks like a Fiat that got rear ended by a 911 confused24.gif
skline
I kind of like it, its different. I think it would need a 6 or 8 conversion to make it fast. I dont think its worth the money he is asking for it though. Its still just a 914/4. And with the body mods, its not going to hold any value. He went that far, he should do an engine mod as well. If its all steel, it no doubt is heavy and underpowered with the 4. Just my opinion. The guy bidding on it is the one who is always posting the Ebay ads with his ripped bodied girlfriend in the pictures.
skline
Oh, I like the color too, anyone know what it is???
rhodyguy
somebody jumped in with both guns blazing with an opening bid of $10.5K? the buy it now price seems a bit over the top rolleyes.gif . i guess the opening bidder likes 914's that don't look like 914's.

kevin
jd74914
gotta love that steering wheel ...

andy, I've got the shift knob to go along with that wheel biggrin.gif

(unlike my picture mine has grips and finger depressions, though it is a huge PITA to use, especially on the 3-4 shift) mad.gif
mikester
The early '80s called, they want their car back.
djm914-6
The car is missing something.... I know, a red scanner on the front.

It's 914 meets KITT from Knightrider
physician
it's the son kitt had with the evil other kitt...... spank.gif
serge914
It realy look like a X-19. Those were great looking little cars, too bad they were made by Fiat.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.