Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody need a car trailer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Ricard
Are suggesting none of us have cars that can be driven anywhere?

Oh yea, screw that bike I drove my Teener to work this morning.
watsonrx13
You just didn't want to get completely wet.....
seanery
Brian,
I'm a bit interested.
Any hints on the reserve price?
736conver
The reserve price is based just on the trailer and not the parts. I'll send you a email.
Brad Roberts
Somebody unloaded a whole bunch of parts on you. You have the same problem we have.... a whole bunch of parts that everyone else has. I see about 10 things total in their with any value.

Dont Ebay ads go in the Ebay portion of the classifieds ?
736conver
Sorry about the post just wanted to get some attention to the ad. Not many people gander over to the Ebay ad as much as they look here.
As for the parts, that is why I set the reserve for the trailer. Its like buying the trailer and getting the parts for free.
Brad Roberts
I feel your pain. It sucks when the trailer is worth more than the garbage inside. You would be amazed at how many times "free stuff" gets moved around from one person to another.
Brad Roberts
Oh FYI:

You'd probably get more for the trailer if you threw everything away and cleaned the trailer up a little bit (no joke)...

"Sad, but true" << Metallica

B
736conver
Time my friend.
Its my enemy.
Too much work and time for all of that. You should of seen this thing 3 years ago. It was chest deep in parts. There is still some stuff I see for the first time when I walk into it. I have been breathing 914 parts for the past three years. Cleaning, sorting, degreasing, sandblasting, painting etc. Someone else can have the "joy" of this. Its made quite a bit of money over the years and it sure did increase my ebay rating. Sold about 1500 parts within three years.
I have a real job and a three year old. Its time to play with the 3 year old and not the parts. Who could resist this.
Rusty
Cute little girl... nice car. Aubergine. wub.gif

I wish I was still living in Wisconsin.... I'd bid. sad.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif

P.S. Hey Brad... that kind of stash is impressive for those of us who don't have access to HPH. smile.gif
736conver
Its in the last 24hrs. Phone calls can be received through the night up to 3am central time. Lot of people have been asking reserve so I will just post it here. It is set at $4000. You cant find a trailer this big for that price. drooley.gif
morph
if i had a bigger truck i would buy it for that price.
and brads prob right clean it up and you would get a better price for it .
736conver
Thats the problem I dont have time to clean it up.

Someone will get a good deal because of that fact.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.