Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How to get out of a speeding ticket
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
thomasotten
This is so funny...
McMark
Reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite. Long but funny.
balljoint
Phil Hendrie cracks me up. The best part is that people always think his guests are real and they get so worked up. The first time I ever heard his show I couldn't believe it.................and I was right.
Andyrew
"man, 95 is flying"

"Iroc camero is really quick, and can smoke a cop car"....

ar15.gif

wow, I didnt know people who had an IQ under their age, where allowed to drive....

"your cant pick on me cus i've got a sweet ride"

"ya, my camero's got like 275hp"

"the first thing I do when a cop pulls me over, I rev it up to about 6k rpms just to show him 'whats up'"

this guy must suffer from a very small.

"Walka walka" biggrin.gif

"whats the word when your telling the truth?" "credibility?"

"I can outrun any cop car out there"... So, your iroc is faster than the Corvette chase cars? BS..

"listen suzy, if you ever get lucky enough to sit in my iroc, I've got (some beer), flame decals, 270 horse with a t top"

"I've got the yosemity (sp?) sam mudflaps that say 'get back' and moon disk hub caps"

"do you have a chain steering wheel, well I do" (talking to a fellow camero owner, with a 99 camero z28, who has a sounded nice ride)

"the gas cap door has gold metal around it, its so sweet"

"ohhh lord" (the other guy)

"I've got neon surrounding my license plate, and the neon bounces the radar off"

just a few...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.